The Hangover

Aug, what the fuck happened last night? I looked over my shoulder to see Mark's beautiful face smiling back. His chest, filled with black hairs, gleamed in the suddenly bright light. I squinted against the morning light.

"Morning Cinnamon Bun," I giggled at the little nickname. I look down, sudden realization filled within me, I'm naked. I felt the heat of a blush run up my cheeks. Mark grinned at me, but I felt my world come crashing down all at once. My head banged against the sides of my skull, my ass hurting like my mother had whipped me countless times. Oh fuck, I covered my mouth, heading straight to the bathroom across from the bed. I didn't care that I was naked, nothing new for Mark. I leaned over the toilet, gagging a little as contents began to empty out into it. My breath came very heavy, trying to catch my breath.

Mark by my side, rubbing my back gently. My eyes widen as I heard the door open, me and Mark are both still nude from last night. I look up to see Mark's face light in horror, footsteps wondering through the small sweet. Mark looked at me before standing, creeping towards the door. I peeked his head out of the door, leaning down to pick up something.

My head fell forward to let out more of my content. My head was buried in my arms, breathing in and out for a moment. When I looked back up, Mark was gone. The door creaked open, noticing whispering going on in the other room. I didn't bother looking up any longer. My face planted itself into my arms. My knees felt weak. I feel like shit, I thought. Mark came back in with a pair of boxers and his pink mustache pajama pants.

"Here baby, get these on. I'll go cook some breakfast," Mark stated, setting the cloths on the counters top. What did I do to dissever this man.

"Who came in through the door?" I asked, curious on who would just walk in on someone else's room.

"It was just the maid, she was going to do room service but I shooed her out."

I smiled, watching Mark leave the bathroom. Leaving me to get change. I slipped on the boxers and pants that Mark provided, then wiped my mouth with a little hand towel hanging on the wall. I glanced at myself in the mirror, giving myself a grin before looking out the door. Mark was standing in the kitchen, humming to himself a country tune that played the night we met at the bar. He flipping some sausage into the pan when he finally broke his humming into singing.

"You're looking so good in what's left of those blue jeans," his voice was sweet and smooth. Making my mind go into over drive he begun to get in the mood. Swaying his hips as he continued singing.

"Drip of honey on the moneymaker, gotta be. The best buzz I'm ever gonna find. Hey I'm a little drunk on you, and high on summertime." He began humming once again, and normally I wouldn't do this but, just to be me. I walked out of the bathroom, careful not to disturbed Mark by tiptoeing over to him. I wrapped my arms around his waist, grasping him by the hips. I began the part that I knew best, because it was my part that I sung.

"Let's slip on out where its a little bit darker, and when it gets a little but hotter. We'll take it off on out in the water," Mark turned around to place a hand on my chin, leaning in to brush his lips against mine. Kissing me I kissed back, allowing him to have dominance. His tongue searched my mouth, his hand slipping from my chin to the back of my neck, deepening the kiss. I pulled away to catch my breath, even if I didn't want to.

"You should get back to cooking," I smirked as a blush crawled onto Mark's cheeks. But Mark did as told and started to cook the sausage in his pan, while I headed back to the bathroom. I grabbed the towel off of the bathroom counter, running the water above it. As the towel soaked, I rung it out and began to clean myself up. My headache still pounded in my head, holding one of my temples, I reached behind the mirror looking for some aspirin or some pain killers. Nothing, I was about to give up when I came across a white and blue box. Is that... Letting the curious side get a hold of me, I grabbed the box looking at the label.