Doctor's

2 weeks later

"Jack, Jack baby get up. We need to get to that doctors appointment," A soft voice woke me from the deep slumber of sleep. Flickering open my eyes, I was embraced from behind. A warm stomach pressed closed to my back, lips kissing my neck, as well as warm blankets to cover our cold bodies.

"Morning princess," Mark whispered if my ear. Every morning for the past two weeks, Mark has been waking me up like this. Gentle squeezing me in a hug, kisses, and extra food. The smell of coffee over filled my senses. I could smell the remedy of the coffee, I could see the mug on the dresser that stood on my side of the bed, I even felt the warmth that it let off in the air. Since I've pregnant, my taste buds have intensified. I can taste things from across the room, I know that's not accurate but that's the way I feel.

I turned toward Mark just to see his smiling face.

"Good morning Markle-Sparkle," Mark leaned forward to kiss my nose gently before moving to get up. I smiled as he went out of the room and the instant smell of eggs hit my nose. It's a salty smell, like ocean water but with a hint of a wheat smell. I groaned as I got out of the bed and switched on a lamp to look inside of my dresser. I picked out some sweat pants and one of my large T-shirts for the old wooden dresser. Hurried to change then headed out with my coffee in hand. I walked down the stairs carefully, steady not to spill the coffee all over me or the stairs.

"Ready to go pumpkin?" Mark met me in the front with a paper plate with eggs and an ice cream sandwich peeled from the paper.

"Yeah, um..." I looked down at the ice cream, feeling my stomach give in.

"Is there something wrong?" Mark asked quizzically, looking down at the plate of food he had provided. I'm so grateful to have him, but I had the craving of having something sour. Something to get my taste buds on edge.

"No... It's just, I'm having some cravings for something sour." I looked at him, not needing anything. But Mark being Mark smiled and quickly went to the kitchen bringing back some sour patch kids, the eggs and a pickle. I giggled before taking my plate and we both headed to the car hand in hand.

Mark and I hopped in the car, starting the engine and we took off toward the doctors office. Mark turned the knob to the stereo, switching the stations quickly till the end of Raise Your Glass by Pink came on over the radio. Then the next song surprised me and Mark. This was Our Song! The Perfect Two! Me and Mark used to sing this all the time in high school. We even had our own parts to the song.

You can be the peanut butter to my jelly
I sang out loud for the world to hear, rolling down the window so that I could sing out.

You can be the butterflies I feel in my belly
Mark sang the second part, smiling widely. Singing and dancin was our specialty.

You can be the captain and I can be your first mate
I waved my arms in air, feeling the free air on my finger tips.

You can the chills that I feel on our first date
Mark gripped the stirring wheel and laughed while singing.

You're the apple to my pie
Because I love pie and cake and ice cream this part was perfect for me. I remember me singing this when I first met Mark at the bar. Don't judge I was drunk!

You're the straw to my berry
Mark sang while taking glances over to look me in the eyes.

You the smoke to my high
I leaned in to kiss Mark on the cheek, not caring to sing as loudly.

And you're the one i want to marry
Mark looked at me, singing quietly almost to a whisper.

Cause the one for me and I'm the one for you
Me and Marks slipped our hands into each other. Linking our hands to look closely at eachother. Mark taking the safe way pulled over, parking the car on the side of road to be able to look at me without having to worry about other cars.

You take the both of us
And were the perfect two
We sang together before leaning in to press our lips together. The kiss was sweet and passionate, making it feel like all the other times we kissed but more relaxing as the song started to end. Did we really kiss that long? It only felt like seconds but when we pulled away we were both lost of breath. I look deeply into his chocolate eyes that told me he was starting to get lustful.

Mark leaned back in only to kiss me more lustful and needy. I pushed on Marks chest to push him away.

"Mark, we can't, sorry." I smirked, kissing his cheek softly.

"But I need you," Mark whined in a very high pitched tone to get my attention.

"Sorry buddy, but you ain't touchin this cargo for a while," I smiled as Mark stuck out his lip in a pout. I giggled as he smiled and kissed me passionately on the lips before continuing down the road to hospital.

-----

"Sean Fichback?" a nurse shouted out of the doorway of the hospital. Me and Mark got up from our seats to go and see my doctor, Dr. Garg. He was my regular doctor, but today we were going in to see him about this baby I'm carrying.

The nurse lead us down the narrow hallway, taking my weight and height. She soon lead us down to the second door to the left and led us in. There was mannequin babies in a womb. Mark winced as he looked at the small little diagram. I squeezed his hand reassuringly, leaning on his shoulder to feel his warmth. He kissed the top of my head and we walked to two chair in front of the diagram and sat down.

Soon my doctor came in to sit at his desk. He wore his white coat with some blue clothes underneath. He had dark skin with white ass teeth, he was bald and a golden ring on his ring finger.

"Hey Sean, I've heard that you've come in to learn about your pregnancy, correct?" Me and Mark both nodded and the doctor went straight to work. He explained to us about the fact that I'm a carrier, which is extremely rare. And to cut the lecture short he explained that since I didn't have the genital system that a women has, they are going to have to do surgery in order to get the baby out. But since they have rarely done this, most babies survive, but most carriers die from blood lost.

"And, from recent studies, we can help with birthing naturally, but with this you're going to have to be ready to lost your life anyway. From what we know, most carriers choose to do the surgery. But if you choose to do it natural, be ready for deep muscle tearing and great pain. Since you don't have the organs to give birth, its going to have to come out from your-excuse my language- but its going to come out your ass. But you'll have time to think about what way you want to do it." The doctor finished by giving me some vitamins to take and some tips on helping to "stretch" myself so that way the baby can come out smoother if I do it naturally.

"Sex is a great way to stretch, and the most natural way." The doctor winked at me and I gave a nervous smile. He let us go and we scheduled an appointment in four weeks to get an ultra-sound. As me and Mark headed out to the car, I couldn't get my mind off of the idea of dying. I mean, what if Mark can't handle me dying and leaves? Would he?

When we got home I couldn't help but slip a tear out of my eye. Mark pulled me into his arms and we sunk down to the floor together. Me tucking myself into his chest, and Mark held me close with his muscular arms. Some of his tears were dripping onto my shirt, and soaking through the cloth.

"Sean, I don't care what it takes. You will make it. I promise, I will let nothing happen to you or this baby."