Worthy (Asriel X Frisk)

(EDIT: New title: Tyrant Tale (UT AU/Asriel X Frisk)

Reuploaded on June 27, 2016

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME.

(Currently Editing)

(Btw, Frisk and Chara are girls in this. Bye, Happy reading.)

TYRANT TALE - INTRO

A long time ago, a human fell onto the underground. Her name was Chara. She had soft chestnut hair, and she was wearing a green and yellow striped shirt.

Injured by her fall, the human called for help. A young monster prince, Asriel, heard the human's cry. The little prince carried the human to his mother and father, King Asgore and Queen Toriel.

They took care of the human, and treated her as their own.

As years passed, Chara grew to love the Underground. She had a new title, And it was Princess Chara. She and Asriel became extremely close, and they were inseparable.

But then something tragic happened. The Princess grew extremely ill. she had one last dying wish, and that was to see the stars on the surface one last time.

The next day....

The Princess died.

The whole kingdom was grief strucken, Asriel being the most. He mourned the princess. He never got to tell her that he loved her. She was his sister.... It destroyed his heart because of her death.

Asriel, heartbroken, absorbed the humans soul. It turned him into a godlike creature, harnessing incredible power.

Prince Asriel had been struck with so much anger, grief and sorrow, he killed his own father, King Asgore and took over the throne. The queen had fled and was never found. Rumors say that she had hid into the ruins to escape the murderous king, but King Asriel never bothered to talk to her.

Using the human's soul, Asriel crossed the barrier.

He carried the human atop of a mountain and waited until nightfall. When the stars appeared, he couldn't help but burst into tears of sorrow. After a few sorrowful minutes, Asriel dried his tears.

He stood up.

And returned home with a heavy heart.

He cast a monstrous spell on the mountain, and created a barrier that prevents the monsters from ever escaping.

The whole Underground experienced heavy marshall law, and King Asriel vowed to kill any human that comes down to the underground, not wanting to ever feel heartbreak again.

He didn't want to go through that pain ever again.

It seemed like a shallow reason, but for him it was a big deal.

He thought all humans were the same. Love him, care for him, and then suddenly die on him. He thought that every human will betray him in the end, no matter how much love they show to
Him.

Gone was the fun loving, carefree, and funny monster prince. A dark, violent, menancing king had replaced him.

Any monster who defied his rules were executed at dawn, which was the same time that Chara had died.

King Asriel lived in his castle alone, with a few servants, but extremely heavy security.

The whole Underground knew that King Asriel still mourned Princess Chara, but they didn't know that he would take it this far.

And so they suffered. Their suffering would never end until King Asriel would stop reining.

And since he had the human's soul, he was practically immortal. There was no end.

Until a certain human fell down the Underground. The history that has been unfazed will be changed forever.

Will King Asriel think of this human differently, or will he kill her like every human that dropped down the mountain?

Is this human worthy enough to change the king's unforgiving ways?