35 - Walk With Me

"Wake up, Miss." Somebody said.

Frisk shifted, her eyes fluttering open. She took a second for her eyes to adjust to her surroundings before sitting up. She rubbed her eyes and looked at the servant in front of her. "Um... Goodmorning." She said.

The servant ignored her. "His highness is already up. If you don't want him to do anymore rash actions, then I suggest you don't be late. He is in the throne room." She told her.

Frisk gulped, remembering what Asriel did when she was late before. "I-I'll be quick." She said and the servant left the room.

She hurriedly fixed herself, took a fast shower and changed her clothes. She didn't know what to expect, but she tried to prepare herself either way.

Before she reached the door knob to go out, she took a few deep breaths. "Okay Frisk. You got this." She assured herself.

And with a gleam of determination in her eye, she opened the door and stepped out of the room.

(The door. Bow. xD Filipino readers will get it xD)

She made her way to the Throne Room. She found Asriel, sitting on his throne looking bored. His eyes lit up when he saw Frisk. "Ah. You're awake."

"Yes. Goodmorning." She said.

Asriel nodded uncaringly. "Um. goodmorning, or whatever." He stood up, his eyes held darkness.

"Take a walk with me, Frisk." He said in a low voice.

Frisk nodded warily. She bit her lip nervously before following him outside.

He led her to the palace garden. It was maintained and quite taken care of, despite the slightly gloomy atmosphere. The golden flowers lost their shine, and it was replaced with a dull yellow.

Many other plants and trees were still standing, but by the look on Asriel's face Frisk could tell he didn't like visiting here often.

A/N:

Short chap but ONLY because I'll be too busy for the next few days!! IT'S GONNA BE MY BERTDAY ON SEPTEMBER 4 YUSS. AND HOLY SHIT THANK YOU FOR 6K!! BEST BIRTHDAY GIFT EVER