9 - Fade

(I was gone for a few days, so here are two chapters!)

Frisk sighed. Nothing was helping. Each time she knocked, people wouldn't answer. If they opened them, they would tell her to go away.

She kept walking againts the snow, burying her head in the fur of the hoodie Sans gave her.

'They were the only people who actually helped me.' She frowned. She kept walking straight forward, until she reached a path where the snow stopped and wet ground started.

She smiled. She ran towards the path, and once she reached it, her jaw dropped. The ceiling was filled with beautiful sparkling diamonds, an array of colours, shining againts the ceiling.

Her eyes twinkled in delight.

"Wow...." She whispered.

Suddenly, a blue flower in front of her repeated what she had said.

"Wow...."

Her eyes widened. She walked over to the flower and knelt down, stroking it's petals gently. "So pretty..." She said.

"So pretty." It responded. She laughed, her voice sounding like an angel's bell.

She stood up and continued walking, admiring the sparkling diamonds that was engraved in the walls and stones.

There were plaques of cement on the walls, but there were no writings.

It was scratched off.

Frisk's eyebrows dropped in confusion. She walked over and traced the scratch marks gently with her fingers. It was heavily marked, like a beast had clawed each writing.

She couldn't make out what it wrote. She averted her hand and continued walking.

She reached a dark cavern, with full of beautiful yellow fireflies and sparkling blue echo flowers.

She stroked one. "Hello." She smiled.

It was strangely silent.

She frowned, confused. That's when she noticed... That the walls were covered in enormous claw marks. And dust on the ceiling.

There were barely any monsters, and if there was, they were hiding.

Suddenly, a piece of paper drifted by. Frisk quickly grabbed it, curious.

It was a newspaper, and in fine print, it said:

BREAKING NEWS:

LOCAL SENTRY EXECUTED FOR HEAVY CRIME OF SPARING A HUMAN. KING ASRIEL RELEASES SEARCH PARTY FOR SAID HUMAN. MORE INFORMATION ON PAGE FOUR.

Frisk gasped in horror. Below the words were a picture of the sentry.

Hanged.

She let go of the paper in tears. The paper floated away.

She dropped to her knees, sobbing. One of the few monsters who had spared her, was killed.

Because of her.

She cried harder. She buried her head in her knees as loud sobs bounced on the walls.

And now...

This so called 'King Asriel' had sent out a search party to murder her. She wasn't so sure about her promise anymore.

She wasn't sure about anything anymore.

Her determination was flickering.

Tyrant Tale (Asriel x Frisk//Undertale AU) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें