chapter | 4

| mara's point of view

"Okay, class, make sure you have those waivers signed by your parents and pass them to the class president first thing tomorrow." Our homeroom teacher, Mrs. Figg, has reminded us again. "Also do not forget to pack up your necessities. Bring mosquito repellants and emergency medications for those who have medical conditions. That's all. You may go."

The school was having a huge camping trip, something for a friendship festival crap but it would most probably be like herpes festival because for sure these hormonal teenagers would be having problems keeping themselves away from each other's tents. Mrs. Figg should've included condoms in her list of necessities or a short 'Practice safe sex' in her short announcement.

I crossed the school yard, heading to where I was supposed to meet Taehyung when I saw Yoongi coming my way. He walked in his own pace, his earphones plugged in both his ears and his hands tucked inside his pockets. I tried keeping calm and collected but I couldn't look him in the eye. My heart beat escalated fast as our path connected. I thought my breathing has stopped when he caught me steal a glance at him. His eyes lazily scanned my whole body. Does he even know me?

A second felt like an eternity when I looked into his eye. There was so much feelings in my chest that I didn't even know existed and he brought them out of me all at once. Our shoulders barely touched when we passed by each other and again the distance between us became farther.

"Why am I even expecting him to know my name?" I mumbled under my breath as my expectations crashed down.

"Mara! Where the hell have you been?" Taehyung stood abruptly, carrying his bag around his back. He, along with his two other fuck boy mates, is my only chance. My only option so be nice to him, Mara.

"You're looking hot today." Taehyung eyed me from head to toe, "Finally, you're listening to my suggestions."

"Yeah. I actually got hit on by a dozen of guys on my way here." I said as I fixed my skirt, tugging them down slightly so that I could walk without them riding up.

"That's great! You're making good progress!" He grinned at me and raised his hand up for a high five but I gave him a frown instead.

"This is progress?" I gestured towards my appearance, "I think you've got your head in your ass. My mom's going to kill me if she saw me like this."

"Don't worry. I'm pretty sure she's going to kill me first." He joked. "Anyway, we have to go like right now."

"Wait, where are you planning to drag me off again?" I asked as he hailed a cab and tried to push me inside like a psycho kidnapper. "Wait, Taehyung! I said where are we going?"

"Jin's party." He answered nonchalanty, "Just get in. I'll explain on the way."

Taehyung did explain the reason why he had to drag me over to Jin's place. Bethany was there and as the bitch he hired to make her jealous, I had to be there with him and do some slutty stunts real sluts do.

"Are you out of your mind? I'm still in my uniform." I complained.

"Mara." Taehyung held my shoulders and try to calm my uneasiness down, "You won't need to wear anything when you're with me. I'll need your top off later, by the way."

"My top? No way!" I exclaimed, hugging my chest.

"Mara, you can't back out now." He gave me a look, "I'm not even going to touch you for real. We will just stage a bed scene."

"No way. I'm not prepared." I shook my head hard, "I didn't wear a cute bra today."

"It doesn't matter." Taehyung added, "Guys don't give a shit about cute bras when they're about to have sex with a girl. All we care about is getting your panties off and-"