chapter | 14

| mara's point of view

"Did Jimin tell you something?" Jungkook asked on our way out of the building basement, "You were avoiding him the whole time."

"I'm just not used to him that's all." I easily lied but Jungkook was far more clever to believe a word I say.

Jungkook gripped onto my wrist, "Mara, did he tell you anything?"

His gaze was scary. Jungkook was scary. I still don't know anything about him. I know he has secrets, everyone does but why can't I find it? He was too clean; too careful to the point that being with him scares me.

"No." I answered back.

"Then why do you look so worried?" He asked me, suddenly his voice was soft as if he was genuinely concerned.

"What are you hiding?" I looked into his eyes, his cold black eyes. I didn't know what I was looking for but I needed an answer. "Jungkook, what is with Jimin? Taehyung called me. He kept bringing him up and now you. You're both acting like there's something to Jimin that I mustn't know."

He broke eye contact with me before I felt him tugging my wrist and soon enough I was being dragged towards his car.

"Why are you not answering me?" I asked him again as he got his seatbelt across his chest.

"Wear your seatbelt." He said but I ignored him.

"Don't start with me right now." Jungkook leaned over as he pulled my seatbelt on for me, "Ask one more question and I'll kiss you."

I glared outside the window throughout the drive. We arrived at his house without the two of us speaking a word to each other. Jungkook honked twice and the gates opened for him. He parked the car in the drive way and threw the keys to one of their personal drivers.

"Come out." Jungkook opened the door and grabbed my hand when I was taking too long with my bag.

"I can walk on my own!" I yanked my hand back only to receive an annoying smile from him. "What's that smile about?"

"Nothing."

I followed Jungkook to his room. Like a helpless prey, I stood in the middle of his room; a spacious room for a single person. It was insane how he had a walk in closet the size of my own room. Jungkook took his shirt off in front of me, flashing his nicely built body. He looked amazing, his toned torso is chiseled to perfection; so tempting.

"I was really happy you chose to trust me over Jimin." Jungkook said as he walked towards me, still half naked.

"I haven't decided yet." I replied and he laughed. "Aren't you going to put a shirt on?"

"No." Jungkook smirked as he unbuckled his belt and dropped it on the foot of his bed, "This is my room. I can do whatever I want. That includes you."

A knock came on the door, "Jungkook?"

Jungkook unexpectedly pulled my hand. I lost my balance and was easily thrown on the bed. Our eyes connected and I was speechless as I watch him tower over me.

Shit.

"What the fuck are you doing!" I yelled at him as pinned me hard on the sheets, "Get off me!"