chapter | 5

| taehyung's point of view

"What are we doing in Jin's room?" Mara asked, brushing her hair to the side, exposing her vulnerable neck, "Can we turn the lights on? Cause I don't trust you when the lights are off." She joked.

"Ouch. Isn't that too mean?" I told her with a smile as I propped my hands on Jin's fuck bed.

"No." She smiled back. It's so cruel. How I couldn't forget the feeling of her lips against mine and how her chest heaved in sync with my own as I tasted her mouth. Who are you to make me feel this way?

"So now what?" Mara turned around to face me again after looking at Jin's toy collection.

"Have I ever told you that Jin has the best balcony view at night." I stood up and made my way to the glass sliding door, "Come here."

She took my hand and they felt fragile in mine. I was so scared of breaking her. I don't know if I have really fallen for her but isn't it too soon? Have I always been this easy? No, I'm not but she makes me want to. I shrugged the thought off my mind. I know I don't really like her. I just want to have a night with her and get myself off in her nice virgin hole. She's going to feel so tight around me and I might just come so fast. 

Yeah, that's what this feeling is. I don't like her, I told myself. She's just like any other girl.

"There's a lot of stars tonight." She commented, her eyes twinkled like stars as she gazed up on the night sky. "Look! It's a constellation!"

I followed where she was pointing at, "Did you know the greek myth about Aphrodite and Ares?" I started while she marveled at the sight. "They were lovers."

"Really? And where did you hear that?" She chuckled.

"Greek history class." I laughed along. Her smiles were the best remedy for me. "But Aphrodite was married to some other God, I don't remember which one, some awesome Fire God. Ares and Aphrodite continued their forbidden love despite her being married to someone else. They even had children."

"I never knew you were interested in Greek Mythology, Kim Taehyung." She gave me a grin.

"You know what I'm also interested in?" I turned my face to her, smiling slightly at her curious expression, "How many girls Jin has fucked against this railing." I grinned at her anticipated reaction.

Mara was about to open her mouth to nag at me when a couple barged into the room. Heavily kissing and quickly undressing each other,"Hey-!"

I covered her mouth instinctively and pulled her to the side, holding her against my body as I calmed her down, "Be quiet."

"Why are we hiding? They were the one who barged in here and not us, besides this is not their house." Mara whispered back.

"Actually, it is. That is Jin." I told her.

"I thought he knew that we're here." Her expression quickly changed when she realized that I lied to her, "You idiot!" She hit my chest. I could only laugh at her flushed face when the girl Jin was eating out moaned out loud, "How do we get out of here? I don't want to hear them having sex!"

I shrugged my shoulders as we kept close to each other, "Just let them ride it off. It'll be over in a few minutes, trust me, I know Jin."