F i n a l e

** smut warning **

The coldness woke her sleeping figure under the layers of sheets. Mara brushed her fingers across the blankets, feeling the unfamiliar softness of the velvet duvet that embraced her body. Her eyes slowly fluttered open to the realization that she was in an unknown place. Mara shook the sleep of her mind as she turned her head to her right. The windows reached from the floor to the ceiling, displaying a picturesque view of a beautiful noon view of the ocean. The endless blue horizon was strangely familiar to her. She scanned the room some more and wondered where she'd seen the furnishings before. An odd feeling of familiarity washed over her as she threw the blankets off her and dangled her feet to the side of the bed.

Mara's foot touched the cold floor. She brought a hand up on her head, taming another headache that occurred in the process of remembering the previous night.

"Oh, miss. You're awake." A young maid entered the room, carrying pieces of clothing. "My master said you'd wake up soon so he sent me to get you clothes. Here. Choose anything you like, miss." She laid out a dozen pieces of clothing on the bed.

Mara stared at the array of dresses neatly lined up before her, "I just need a simple one though."

"Master handpicked them all for you." The woman added, speaking such admiration for her master. "Should I help you get dressed?"

"Oh no. Don't bother. I'm fine." Mara sent her a small friendly smile, something she wouldn't do to a stranger but the girl seemed very nice. "By the way, where is this place? And who is this master you keep talking about?"

"My master is Park Jimin and he owns this place. Recently, this mansion and their company was passed onto him by his father." The girl kept the information going but you have already stopped listening at the mention of his name. "Master told me to take care of everything you need while he's gone. He left early this morning and he'll be back later this evening."

"W-Where is he?" There was eagerness in Mara's voice. She wanted to see him now.

"At work, miss." The girl replied fast enough.

Mara couldn't think rationally at the moment. Park Jimin was here. "How did I get here?"

"Master Taehyung brought you here." The girl smiled at her as Mara remembered the events of last night. "Oh and he told me to give you this."

She handed you a poorly written note that says;

My dear Princess, I was told to keep an eye on you by your Prince. I hope this makes you happy because seeing you happy is all I ever want.

"Where's my phone? Have you seen it? And my purse?" Mara walked around the room, searching. I need to talk to Taehyung.

The girl once again spoke in her very calm manner, "Master kept your things. He said you wouldn't need them since he has already provided you with everything." She gestured to the boudoir, where brand new cosmetics was organized to one side, all having expensive names. "You should get dressed, miss, your lunch is ready downstairs." The girl added, "If you need any help, I'll just be outside."

Mara's thoughts were racing, the questions on her mind was infinite. Why is he here? Why am I not beside him right now?

She shuffled to the bed, picking out one dress, it doesn't matter what it looked like anymore. There are more important things she should be worried about. Jimin was definitely back.