chapter | 16

| jimin's point of view

The boy stood still as the drops of warm water drizzled on his body. He ran his hand over his face and then through his hair, his thoughts drifting to her; her lips, her eyes, her body. It's been a week since he saw her last.

She was heavenly. Oh, how he imagines her innocent eyes looking up at him, her mouth gaping and waiting for his command. Jimin rolled his head back, letting the water flow undisturbed along the contours of his nakedness. A grunt leaving his lips as he pumped hard. Her name became his prayer, followed by a sweet string of curses.

"Fuck."

He panted and slowly opened his eyes. Returning to his reality, he stared at the fogged up glass and realizing how pathetic he was, fantasizing about the girl he basically grew up with.

"Jimin." The girl whined, disrupting Jimin from his thoughts. "What are you doing?"

Jimin rolled his shoulders, feeling his stiff muscles aligning as he stepped out of the shower and into his room. It was the second night but she was a different girl. He hates settling for one but Soo Jin was an exception.

Jimin longed for her. No matter who he's with, no matter how loud they scream his name, how good they make him feel they still couldn't compare to her. She was a goddess. A fucking siren; a test to his temptations. He'd love nothing else but to lose himself in her and show her a whole new meaning of love.

"Jimin yes!!" She moved her hips, snapping them back and forth to meet his own, "Oh god. Yes yes yes! Don't st-"

"You're too loud." He muffled his moans with his hand over her mouth and groaned as he felt himself aching inside. Jimin dug his fingers on her waist, clutching it tightly until it makes a mark the next morning. His sporadic movements only became sloppier as he reached his limit. He exploded inside her, into the condom.

"Jimin that was amazing." She latched her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately but Jimin took her arms off him and pulled away.

"Get out." He picked up his boxers and wore them before throwing the girl her garments.

The girl had a broken reaction on her face as she struggled to understand the guy who was once so sweet to her. "Jimin, wait. Why are you-"

"Didn't you hear me? Leave!" Jimin raised his voice and the girl scrambled to her feet at once. She realized that she had just been used like a tool for his lust and now he's dumping her.

"Fuck you." Hurriedly she put herself together and glared at him, "Asshole!" Shutting the door behind her.

Jimin rested his head on his pillows, his back laying under the tangled sheets. The room smelled of musty sweat and fresh sex. He closed his eyes and let himself dream of her again, dream of the day she'll finally accept him.

*

| mara's point of view

"What took you so long?"

We finally arrived at the villa and was immediately greeted by Taehyung. He was carrying what I guessed were fire wood. Behind him was Hoseok, carrying an equal amount of wood in his arms.