Birthday Drama

Author's Note: This chapter changes Points of View quite a bit, so look out for that, I hope its not confusing, I apologize if it is.

Eleanor's Point of View

I wake up to shouting, which in the three days that I've been with these five boys, I've learned is pretty normal. I can't help but laugh a little, as I think about what could be going on. I slide back the curtain from Liam's bunk, which he let me sleep in last night, and slip out onto the cool floor of the Tour Bus.

I walk to the back where everyone is and lean against the door frame, taking in all the commotion. I can't help but notice that Liam looks nervous, confused, and angry all at once. I'm still not sure what's going on, but it has something to do with Danielle and Liam. In the midst of all the drama, Louis looks up, his eyes meeting mine.

"There she is, our beautiful Birthday Girl!" He beams, as he gets up to embrace me in a hug.

I'm a little surprised at his gesture, but hug him back, tighter.

"Thank you." I mumble into his neck.

I can't help but smile, as Louis doesn't let me go. His body against mine fills me with warmth, and a safe feeling. I knew this was going to be a good birthday, I think to myself.

And just like that, I jinx it. Not even a second after my thought, Harry clears his throat, causing Louis to pull away from me.

I slowly turn to face Harry.

"Happy Birthday, El." He laughs, as he gently kisses my cheek.

I give Harry a smile in response, before sitting on the couch beside Perrie.

"Happy Birthday!" Everyone else seems to shout at the same time.

"Thanks, you guys!" I laugh, feeling a bit special.

"Your mum called." Dani declares, as she tosses me my phone. "So did Gabe... Not to mention the seven times he text you."

I catch my phone and throw her a funny look, "What are you, my secretary?"

Dani laughs and simply shrugs her shoulders in response.

"So what was going on, before I came in?" I question anyone who will answer me, as I lay my phone on the table in front of me.

"Liam and Danielle are in a relationship." Niall scoffs.

I raise my eyebrows at the the two people sitting across from me.

"No we're not!" Both Liam and Danielle cry out.

This earns a chuckle from the blonde headed boy.

"Some paparazzi got a picture of them holding hands." Harry speaks up.

Liam nods his head, "I'm not sure why I grabbed Dani's hand when I realized that some paparazzi had spotted us."

I furrow my eyebrows together, still not understanding the situation.

"We were watching one of those celebrity gossip shoes, and-" Harry gets cut off my Perrie.

"They made it sound like Liam and Dani are in some relationship that Liam doesn't want the fans to know about." She finishes his sentence, and hands me her phone. "This website pretty much says the same thing that the show did."

I take Perrie's phone, and begin to scroll through the article.

It reads,"Which member of One Direction has a girlfriend? Is it Harry? Niall? Zayn? Louis? Brace yourselves, Directioners! It's none other than Mr. Real Liam Payne! Liam and his new girl were spotted Monday, as they held hands outside of a bakery in Illinois."