Have Mercy

An extra special shout out to niall_is_my_prince_! I am a massive fan of her story, Manchester Collage! She has got some really great ideas, with many more to come! :)

Louis' Point of View

"Tommo!" Niall yells from the door-frame of the Tour Bus.

I growl as I pull away from Eleanor to meet his face. "How can I help you?"

I finally work up the nerve to get close with Eleanor, and I had the chance! But what does one of my best mates do? He comes in like he owns the place and interrupts my paradise-

Niall looks at me confused. What, like he didn't know what was about to go on between Eleanor and I?!? Or what could have happened, we'll never know now!

"The bus is leaving, are you two coming or not?" he asks, his blue eyes noticeably droopy.

Okay, maybe he really didn't realize just what he interrupted.

I shrug my shoulders and give Niall an Are-You-Kidding-Me look. Like this bus would leave without me. Puh-lease, Paul and the rest of the crew would wait on me all night if they absolutely had to. Nobody in that bus has the nerve or heart to leave poor little me out here in the dark and scary night.

"Of course we're coming." Eleanor smirks at Niall before turning back to face me. Her eyes slowly scan my body a good two or three times before she raises her eyebrows at me in the most playful and sexy way possible way possible and leaping in the bus behind Niall.

I feel myself grin, even though I'm extremely irritated that I didn't get that kiss. I groan from all of the emotions going on inside of my body right now; Happiness. Excitement. Disappointment. A bit of anger. Shock. Not to mention my still rapid beating heart. And other parts of my body that probably shouldn't be discussed...

I run my fingers through my hair before groaning and kicking the Tour Bus, which only results in self-inflicted pain. I awkwardly limp into the bus and take a seat beside the still shirtless Harry. I glance to my right to see a lump under a blanket. Guess who. I don't even want to know what's going on between Zayn and Perrie under that sheet. Across from me, Niall and Liam are playing Rock, Paper, Scissors while Eleanor watches closely. What an intense game to be interested in.

Harry's breath suddenly becomes hot on my neck. "You're sleeping with me tonight, right? Or are you ditching me for Liam again?"

A chill is sent down my spine.

Harry smirks as my body jumps. "You, me ten minutes then." he basically commands and glances at the clock.

I watch as Harry sashays down the hall and into the bathroom before returning my attention to everyone else around me. All of a sudden, Perrie lets out a high pitched moan which nearly causes me to have a heart attack. Liam makes wide eyes at me and I cautiously make my way over to the large heap that's still under the blanket.

I gasp and cover my eyes at the love bite that has already began to form on Perrie's neck. "You animals!" I shriek. "Keep it to yourselves!"

Zayn, being in an exceptional good mood since Perrie is here just smiles. "Aw c'mon, Lou, I was in the zone!"

My mouth gapes open. I don't even want to know what kind of zone he's talking about... and it doesn't help that Perrie's response to this was to giggle flirtatiously. I feel my face scrunch up in disgust before I dramatically through the poor blanket back over them. A grin pulls across my face as I make my way over to Liam.

"Amazing end to the tour, if I do say so myself!" I laugh and hug the brown eyed boy.

I feel Liam's smile against my skin. "Thank you for such an incredible day." He says in such a quiet voice that even I can hardly hear him.