Chapter 10

A/N: I'm honestly scared about what you guys will think about this chapter.

Here we go.

*Jessie's POV*

It is Saturday night. I sit on my bed and put my black flats on. Charlotte is in my bathroom fixing her makeup. We are going to a party. Georgia Rose's party. Charlotte was so excited when we were invited. I can understand why. I have no clue how we got invited.

She runs out of the bathroom. "Are you ready?" She says excitedly. She is always so happy for some reason. It is kind of funny.

"Yeah." I walk up to the mirror on the back of my door. Charlotte picked my outfit out for me. An aqua strapless peplum top and skintight black pants. Parties are not my favorite thing. Especially the ones where I know no one there. Which, in fact, are most of them.

Charlotte looks at me with pity. "Zayn is going to be there, you know," she says.

I grin. The only conceivable reason I am going with her. "Let's go."

She giggles. "I knew that would help."

We run down the stairs. My mom is in the living room watching some ridiculous soap opera. She cranes her neck around when she hears us. "Bye guys, have fun," she says cheerfully. I am so glad I do not have an overprotective mom. It is awesome to be able to go to a party without being questioned about everything. She trusts me. And I also think she is just happy I actually was invited to a party. She believes I have trouble making friends.

"Bye mom," Charlotte says to her. I roll my eyes. But I can honestly say that Charlotte is my sister. We spend so much time together, and she is at my home more than her own.

We take Charlotte's car to the party.

***********

*Zayn's POV*

I see Harry and Louis from across the room and negotiate through the crowds to reach them. A lot of people are here. Loud music plays so that everything else is hardly audible.

"Hey," I hear Harry say. He says something else that I cannot hear and points to something across the room.

I follow his finger to Georgia. I give him a reassuring nod after I spot her. He smirks at me, but the smile soon vanishes.

"Hey," I hear a lively voice come from behind me. Surprisingly, the voice came from Will.

"Hi," I respond blankly.

*Jessie's POV*

I cling to Charlotte as we walk into the enormous house. I feel that if I let go there is no way I will be able to find her again.

I hear someone call Charlotte from the left. We both flick our heads in that direction. Some girl comes up to Charlotte and gives her a hug, tearing her away from me. I stand awkwardly in front of them while they socialize. The house is full of people, none of which I know personally. Loud music forces everyone to stand close together to converse. Consequently, multiple groups form everywhere that contain people laughing and talking. Some people are dancing, some are making out in the corners. Almost everyone is holding a cup, and the ones moving around spill whatever liquid it is all over themselves and others. I am sure half of these people are drunk or are working on becoming it.

I spin around to grab Charlotte. And she is gone. And now I am alone. I decide to get a drink. I walk up to a table somewhere near the kitchen and grab a cup. A blonde boy is pouring himself some punch and looks over at me. He has deep blue eyes that literally make my jaw drop.

He focuses back on pouring his drink. "Did you want some?" He asks with an accent of some sort... Irish, I believe.

"Yes, please," I say. He pours some into my cup. "Thanks."