Back Story

Hello, My name is Brandon Hutt and my life sucks. I have one friend in this whole world. His name is Vikkram Barns, he perverse Vikk. Him and I are both gay 12th graders, that are already in collage classes. So we get picked on constantly because of it. No one has found out that we are gay, and we hope to keep it that way. And being half blind is also a problem because they will take my glasses, and then I cant see. At school Vikk and I stay in the shadows, we try to stay quiet and out of site. Yet the bullies still find us, and they do not let us go easy. We will get tied up and thrown into one of the abandoned class room and get beaten. I try to protect Vikk, He may be stronger than me, but he is short and doesn't like to hurt anything, He is to kind. I may be more fragile, but I love Vikk like a brother and I will protect him like I am one. I don't want Vikk to be my boyfriend and I know he is the same. We want to be brothers. I do have crush that I hopelessly have fallen for, his name is Mathew Nooch or Matt. Matt is the star Baseball player of the school, so everyone knows him. I have fallen for Matt because he is: Sweet, kind, caring, and cute, he is also pretty smart. Vikk hasn't found anyone yet that he likes yet.

At home my life is worse. My mother died giving birth to me and I think my dad blames me for it.
He took great care of me until I was 8. The day after my 8th birthday was the first day he beat me.
My dad, is also a drunk, and so I am neglected of a few thing that I need. My dad will Mentally, and Physically abuse me. I have to make dinner and clean. I haven't told anyone since it started, not even Vikk knows. I hide all of my cuts and bruises under the cloths I wear. I wear hoodies and pants. I do also do self-harm but ever since Vikk found out he made me promise to stop, and he promised he would not do it. I have stopped but the cuts and bruises from my dad live on, and I doubt it will stop soon.

As I said before my live sucks and the only person that cares about me is Vikk, why dose it have to be this way...Why can't I be loved?