Chapter 32

Matt's Pov:

I wake up and I look to see if Brandon was still asleep, he was and I look at the time, it was 7:00. We went to bed at around 1:30 A.M so he is be asleep for about another hour and a half before he wakes up. Glad we don't have school today, happy it was a Saturday.

I sit up and I look to see if the others where there and to my surprise they weren't. I quickly stand up and walk down the stairs to see them watching "Doctor Who"

(N: Matt, L: Lachlan, V: Vikk, R: Rob, P: Preston, M: Mitch, J: Jerome)

N: Man I didn't know that you guys where this big of nerds.
V: Have you meet us?
P: Well myself, Brandon and Vikk.
L: Hey we are smart to!
P: Never said that.
R: You need to start saying what you mean baby boy.
P; Then explain what I mean.
R: He call us nerds and who made us watch this show?
J: Preston and Vikk.
V: And if Pete was awake he would agree to watch it to.
M: This show is pretty cool. You gotta admit that.
J: Agreeing with you Biggums.
L: To Sci-Fi for me.
V; Then why are you watching it?
L: I get to hold you close Star.
V: You cheesy stinker.
R: I like it.
P: Haha, Lachlan you are all alone in your dislike.
L: And I am totally fine with it.
P: I know you are, I am just teasing you.
N: You guys are silly.
M: We know.
N: Well do you want French Toast, eggs and bacon? My special recipe.
P: Shouldn't we wait till Peter is awake?
N: It takes me about an half and hour to make the toast, 10 for the eggs and 5 for bacon, yea I should wait.

I make my way over to the couch and I sit on the floor leaning on the couch.

Brandon's Pov:

~~Dream World~~

I open my eyes and I see myself in a room of mirrors. I walk around and touch one of them, all of my reflections doing the same. I lift my hand off of the mirror and I walk around some more. After a while I see a green light coming from somewhere. I start to follow it and suddenly I am in a white room with all of my friends tied to a chair. I look at them in shock, and run over to them. They get closer until !BAMM! I fall on my back. I stand back up and put my hand up against the object. I see that it is a glass wall so I am stuck on the side I am on.

"Princess is that you?"

Matt states looking at me.

" Yes love, It Is me."
" Help us."

I push on the wall again, and hit it but nothing happens. I pound on it until my hands are red. I look back up at Matt, and I see my self and he has a knife up against Matt's neck.

"Back off you freak!"
" So is that how you think of yourself?"
The other me asks.
" No, and you are not me."
" Yes, I am, I am Charlie. I am part of you and I always will. And this is what happens when you loose control."
Charlie smiles and he cut Matt's neck. Leaving him dead. I pound on the wall again, to break it but nothing happens. He dose it to Vikk, Lachlan, Preston, Rob, Mitch and Jerome. I am no sobbing on my knees with my hands into knuckles. I feel something against my chin and I look up to see Charlie standing in front of me.
" Did you enjoy the show?"
" No, you evil monster!"
" Haha, You are weak and pathetic. Everything your dad every said about you was true."
He laughs again then slaps me.

~~End of Dream~~

I wake up with a start and sit straight up, I look around the room and no one is there. I freak out and run out of the room with tears streaming down my face. I ignore the pain in my leg and run down the stairs, I end up falling down the last few, but I stand up to see the others looking at me.

(N: Matt, B: Brandon, L: Lachlan, V: Vikk, R: Rob, P: Preston,  M: Mitch, J: Jerome)

N: Princess are you okay.
B: DOSE IT LOOK LIKT I AM OKAY MATT?! I JUST FELL DOWN THE FREAKING STAIRS. AND GUESS WHAT THE MAN THAT PROMISED ME THAT HE WOULD STAY WITH ME TILL I WOKE UP, IT DOWN STAIRS! I JUST HAD A FREAKING NIGHMARE, AND GUESS WHAT I WOKE UP TO NONE OF YOU THERE. I actually though the dream was true, I though I killed all of you.....
N: Look Princess...
B: No, don't Matt. If you changed you mind you should have told me. I woke up drying afraid I was actually a monster. And the man I loved was not there. I though you were dead!
N: Princess.....
B: Don't want to hear it!

I sit down on the ground, my leg hurt to much to walk, and I cried into my hands, until I realized that they where bloody. I pulled my hands off my face and looked down at my hands and I saw five cut marks on each hand.

V: Pete you are bleeding....
B: Thanks captain obvious!

I go to stand up, but fall down, when a sharp pain goes up my leg also causing me to yelp in pain.

N: Princess let me.....
B: Matt, no. I was scared for your live and guess who was not there. Again I though you were dead.

I stand up again, but fall again to I just sit there, holding my hands on my pants.

J: Pete, we really need to get you cleaned up.
B: rather bleed.
M: Pete I think you are over reaction.

I laugh at him and stand up again and limp over to him.
B: over reacting, you think I am over reacting. Let me tell you something Mitchell. I just had a dream where my other self killed all of you in fount on me then told me it was my fault. He also told me that everything that my father said about me was true. You wake up after you other self slaps you, and guess what you see, nothing. And the person that promise you something broke there, promise. I am angry and I have every right to be!
V: Calm down this is not you...
B; Wait so are you telling me that this is Charlie?
P: Yes, this is not you.
B; Well you are wrong there. I am me, so don't blame it on him. I am Brandon and I am angry. And I am not lying, because what type of friends would I be if I do that.

I state looking down at my hands. I also look at my shirt and I see blood on my shirt to. I am also still crying.

N: Princess, can I....
B: No, and I don't need any help.

I struggle my way up the stairs and I slam the bathroom door and carefully lock it, making sure to get as little blood on it as possible.

I grab one the dry clean towels and hold it in between my hands. it was difficult but I ended up getting all of the medical supplies I needed and I started to clean my cuts. After I was done, cleaning I wrapped up my hands. I clean up all of my blood and sat in the bath tube and cried as my anger turned to sadness.