Chapter 34

Brandon's Pov:

Matt sets me on the table and he starts walking around the kitchen grabbing ingredients.

"Love what are you doing?"

He smile and looks at me.

"I am making breakfast."
" What is it."
" My special French Toast. I learned it from my mother."
" That is really cool. And where are your parents I have only seen them once and it was for like five second."
" Business trip. I am home alone a lot."
" Well you are not alone any more, I am here with you. And I plan on never leaving."
" You cheesy little stinker."
" I know you love it."
" I know I love you, Princess."
" And I love you."

Matt goes back to making the Breakfast and when he has his back turn to me, he was scrabbling eggs. I silently get off the table and start walking over to him. Carefully trying not to walk on my injured meg. When I am directly behind him I wrap my arms around my waist, and put my head against him back.

" What are you doing Princess. You are going to hurt your leg more."
" I don't care. I want you close love."

He turns around again and picks me up, I wrap my legs around his waist, and he holds me up with his hands on his back.

"Is this close enough for you?"

I shake my head no and reach up to kiss him, he kisses back eminently. I don't know how long it was but a voice rudely interrupts up.

" Don't make out in the Kitchen you two."
" Shut up Mitch!"

I state. I hear his foot steps walk off.

I go to get off of Matt, but he doesn't let go of me, his grip gets tighter.

" Love what are you doing?"
" Not letting you go."
" But you need to finish."
" Yea, finish what Mitch rudely interrupted."

I smile as he comes down to kiss me again. We stay like this for about 4 minutes, until we stop and look at each other smiling. I lean my head on his chest and I close my eyes listening to his heart.

I turn my head to the door and I se everyone standing there.

(V: Vikk, L:Lachlan, N: Matt, B: Brandon, M: Mitch, J: Jerome, R: Rob, P: Preston)

B: How long have you been there.
N: Wait?! You guys where watching!
V: No....
L: Yes.
V: Lachlan.
L: I am not going to lie.
M: I got them and brought them back and we saw.
J: I stop Mitch from ruining it again.
P: That was the cutest thing I have ever saw.
R: And Pete is just so small.
B: I am not small.
N: Yes you are. And I love that about you.

I blush and hide my face in Matt's chest. I feel Matt start to walk and I get set back down on the table.

N: Don't hide from me.
B: I was hiding from you. I was hiding from them.

I hear a few laughs and I look over Matt to see Everyone snickering. They look at me and I glare at them. Matt lets go of me but I pull him back and kiss his cheek.

"I love you."
" I love you to Princess. And don't get off of this table."

I don't even have time to fight, because he walks off to start cooking again. I sit there as he ask but I didn't want to.

After about 20 minutes every thing is done and he walks out of the room to go tell the others. They come in the room about five seconds latter.

V: Smells delicious.
N: Thanks.

Matt gets everything ready and gives every one there food, he then picks me up and sits down with me in his lap.

B: Love I am not hungry.
N: I know, but can you eat at least, a few eggs and a bit of the toast?
B: I can try.
N: Thank you.

Matt hands me a fork and I start picking at the food on Matt plate. I finally stab a piece of French Toast and I put it In my mouth and eat it. I see Matt smile in the corner of my eye. I eat a few more pieces and I still a piece of bacon out of Matt's hand before he was able to and eat it my self.

N: What was that for?
B: Because....
N: That was the last piece.
B: I know that is why I took it.
N: I am going to get you latter.
B: If you can find me.
N: You are not going anywhere.

Matt states as he wraps his arms around me.

M: *Cough* Some one is in trouble *Cough*
B: Shut up Mitch.
J: Is that the second time he said that to you?
M: Yes.

Everyone laughs.

N: I everyone done?
V: I think so.

Matt picks me up again and sets me on the table. Then starts to clean up. I go to stand up, but Matt was to fast and picks me up again.

N: Where do you think you are doing?
B: Ummm....nothing.
N: I told you I am not letting you out of my sight.
B: I know, but I am sneaky.
V: No you are not.
B: Not helping.
V: I am not trying to help.

I glare at him and he laughs.

N: What movie do you want to watch.
B: If I stay.
N: Do you want to cry?
B: No I like the movie.
N: Okay then that is what we will watch.

We walk out into the living room and Matt sets me on the couch to go get the movie. He returns and puts it in. We all get situated and we all wait till the movie starts.