Chapter 48

Brandon's Pov:

I walk back into the house and silently close the door, I creep up the stairs to Matt's office, I open the door and I look into it before walking in. I close it and lock it behind me. I walk over to the desk and I set box the box with the promise ring in it, the I find a Pen and paper. Then I start pouring my heart into the note, since I could not speck it to him. Man I hate my dad....

Once I was finished with the note. I rolled it up and slipped the ring over it, I then slipped it into my hoodie pocket very carefully, trying not to ruin the note. I then text Vikk.

(B: Brandon, V: Vikk)

B: Vikky!
V: Where have you been! We have been looking for you forever! Matt is worried sick.
B: Are you guys at the house? And don't tell Matt I am texting you, please!
V: Fine, and we are not at the house not yet...Why?
B: So I have a promise ring that I never take off yes?
VY Yes.....WAIT did you get Matt a promise ring?
B: Yes.
V: Well how are you going to give it to him.
B: I wrote a note, because of my voice, I really wanna to say it to him, but I think the note will work better then me stumbling over everything.
V: I think he will love it. Now where and how did you get it?
B: The government gave me money to help take care of myself, but Matt is not letting me buy anything for the house, and I will get a job soon...So I got him a promise ring.
V: Okay, now how are you going to give it to him?
B: I have the note rolled up and the ring is over it, but I don't know how to give it to him.
V: Well we are at the house now, where are you?
B: Matt's office, so get your butt up here and I will show it to you.
V: Coming!

I hear the door open and running up the stairs. I hear knocking on the door and I hurry up and open it, Vikk runs in and I close it and lock it again.

" Okay, I wanna see it."

I take the note out of my pocket and I hand it to him. he takes the ring off and then takes my hand.

"So you got one that will kinda match your. Smart."

I smile and he puts the ring back on the paper and hands it to me. I put it back in my hoodie pocket

"Okay all of the guys are here and Matt is worried sick. We could just walk down the stairs and then watch a movie, then like 5 or 10 minutes in you pause the movie and stand up and pull Matt with you into the center of the living room, we will all be watching, I hope that is okay."

I smile. and write down.
Yes, that is an amazing idea.

Vikk smiles, I smile back and I grab a little note book and keep the pen with me, I hold them in my hand and then make sure the promise ring and note were still in my pocket. Vikk unlocks the door and we slowly walk down the stairs, I peek my head around the corner to see a red eyed Matt. I frown and I run up behind him and hug him from behind. He turns around to look at me and I look up into his eyes.

I see tears running down his face and I wipe them away.

"Where have you been Princess? I have been worried sick."

I bow my head and I open the note book.

I was just on a walk around town, I am sorry for scaring you....

I hold up the note book for him to look at and he reads it then pulls me into a hug.

"You are fine, next time tell me where you are."

I nod my head and he smiles.

(Brandon's notes, N: Matt, V: Vikk, L: Lachlan, M: Mitch, J: Jerome, P: Preston, R: Rob)