Chapter 41

Vikk's Pov:

Lachlan stay at my house last night. I was really happy that e did. I feel very save in his arms and I just love him to death.

We both enter the school hand in hand and we walk over to our friends. Pete looked like he was going to pass out, he was leaning against Matt and every once in a while he would almost fall but Matt would catch him.

(B: Brandon, N: Matt, V: Vikk, L: Lachlan, M: Mitch,
J: Jerome, P: Preston, R: Rob)

V: Petey you okay?

He looks up at me and goes to stand up straight but almost falls, Matt picks him up.

N: I had to wake him up.
J: How? The medicine?
N: I called the doctor. He told me to just to, get some sugar into his body. So I grabbed a spoon full of sugar.
M: That is a weird way to get him up.
N: I know.
B: And I feel like crap.
P: We see that Peter.
N: Yea, the doctor said he would be really drowsy for about two hours.
R: He can't even stand up right.
B: I blame Matt....
N: Why?
B: I don't know. Can I go back to sleep?
N: I am sorry Princess but no.
B: But Matty I am tired!
N: I know.
P: I don't think he should go to class.

I nod my head in agreement and Matt let's out a sigh.

N: I got a letter for the school stating that is he missed anymore days he would not graduate...

He whispers to us so Pete doesn't hear.

V: WHAT THAT IS BULL!
L: Shhh, Star quiet.
V: Sorry...
N: But I agree with you.
J: I am going to talk to the principle.
N: I was thinking about that but he is half asleep.
V: Still need to talk to them.

Matt nods his head and we walk into the office. Matt sets Pete down in one of the chairs and we whines a little bit as Matt let's go of him.

B: Love what are you doing?
N: Something.

Preston sits down next to Pete and Pete lays his head on Preston's shoulder.

The rest of us walk over to the secretary.

N: Can we talk to the principle?

"Yea, let me go get him."

N: Thanks.

We all walk back over to Preston and Pete. Pete is struggling to stay awake.

P: So are we going to talk to him?
B: Talk to who???
N: The principle.
B: Why?
N: Ummmm. Should I tell him?
M: I think it would be smart.
B: What are you keeping from me Matt?

Pete sits up and looks at Matt.

N: I got a letter yesterday. It said that if you miss any more days of school you will not graduate...
B: WHAT?
L: We are thinking the same thing....

We hear a door open and I look to see the Principle walking towards us.

(D: Principle)

D: May I help you?
N: Yes. I got a letter yesterday. Saying that Brandon could not graduate if he missed one more day of school. Why is that?
D: I am sorry, but he has missed to much....
B: I still have A's in all of my classes and I have an S or H is citizenship in all of them to. I have not missed information I am still a head of class.
D: Well then I don't know why it was sent to you. Wait why was it sent to you Matt? It was suppose to go to Brandon's parents.
L: Mothers dead
J: Father in jail.
D: Why?
V: Really has no one heard about what happens?
B: Those days I missed....I was stuck in a cage. And being beat to death everyday to.
D: I am sorry son, and that letter should not have been sent so don't worry about it.

The principle walks off and Brandon leans his head in Preston's shoulder again.

B: Can I got to sleep now?
N: Sorry Princess, but we need to go to class now.
B: But I sleep!

I laugh a little and Matt helps him stand up. I walk over to them.

V: So you are coming with me.
B: I am. I want to sleep tho.
V: I think he are just watching a movie today. Graduation is Nextel week.
B: I can sleep in class?
V: We will ask.
B: Yay!

I giggle a bit and Matt Rolls his eyes. We walk out of the office and go out separate ways to class.