Chapter 60 (Happy)

Matt's Pov:

it has been two years after we all graduated and during those two years, Jerome and Mitch then Vikk and Lachlan got married. Preston and Rob are getting married in a week. Jerome, Mitch Vikk and Lachlan all adopted children, and they are the sweetest things. Vikk and Lachlan got a baby girl, right from the hospital and they named her Cindy. Jerome and Mitch got a little girl that is 8 and her name is Jacey. Preston and Rob are going to be adopting two boys and there names are Ian and Isaac. Ian is 5 and Isaac is 10. We have not meet them yet but we are exited to meet them.

So....Brandon and I have been dating for two years and we promised each other forever, now I have a plan to make that true.

I have all of the guys and my parents in on it. Now to get everything ready.

Brandon's Pov:

I got home from work and I get to the door but stop when I see a sigh on the door.

Go in, put you stuff away and come back outside.

I examine it for a moment to see if it was sighed but there wasn't. So I walk inside and put my things away, but then get a pair of short and a T-Shirt on. Then I walk back outside and Vikk and Preston were standing there.

"Dude, the note said put your stuff away, not change." Vikk states

"Dude, I could not stand wearing my jeans and dress shirt any longer." I sass back

"I agree with you there." Preston states and they give me a piece of paper.

I open it,

A little scavenger hunt? This should be fun, little clues to get to a place, Now lets start, Most of the memories here are bad, but we had some amazing moments here to.

I look up to speck to Vikk and Preston but they where gone, I sigh and walk over to my old school.

I knew that there were many memories here, yes most of them where bad but the good ones where with matt and the guys.

I arrive at the school and I see Lachlan and Jerome standing there. They smile when they see me and walk towards me, and then had me another piece of paper.

Memories, some bad but some good. This is the place where I met you and where I knew I love you. the last week of school, I think after homecoming we went somewhere and stayed there even thought the owner asked us to leave."

I smile, this was one on my favorite moments with all of the guys, especially when I was able to own the owner. And run around acting like a child. Myself and Matt also sang together and had a wonderful time together.

I walk over to the place, and when I get there I see Mitch and Rob. They smile and walk over to me.

"So you walked?" Mitch asks

"Yea, why not?" I ask

"Well the next one is kinda far so you need to drive, here take my car." Rob states as he hands me the keys.

"Thanks Bro." I tell him. 

They both smile and hand me a note.

Our first date, if you haven't figure who this is yet. I bet you have so... The sun was setting and I held you close, never wanting to let go.

I smile and look up and Rob and Mitch where gone. I go over to Rob's car and I start to drive to the beach.

The beach was the place Matt took me after he gave me my promise ring, that I never take off since I have gotten it, and Matt keeps him on 27/7 to. Matt has taken me there twice a year since we first went. The beginning of summer with all of the guys them on my birthday with just us.