Chapter 46

Matt's Pov:

Brandon was curled up in my lap, and I was running my hand threw his hair. He had a light smile on his face. I looked around the room and I saw the others,

Vikk was curled up in Lachlan's lap with his eyes closed, Lachlan was rubbing his back and with his other hand holding his hand.

Preston has his head laying down on Rob's shoulder and Rob had his arm around Preston shoulder, Preston looked like he was about to fall asleep.

Mitch had his head on Jerome's lap with his eyes closed, Jerome was running his figures though Mitch's hair.

I look back down at Brandon to and I see his struggling to keep his eyes open.

"Princess I am going to go get your medicine I will be right back."

He sits up and nod his head. I run out of the room and grab the medicine and a glass of water. I walk back into the living room, I hand Brandon the pill, he takes it and swallows it, then drinks some water.

I sit back down on the couch and Brandon crawls back into my lap, and curls up into a ball, I run my figures though his hair. Then after about 2 minutes he was asleep.

"So it looks like the children are asleep." Jerome states

(N; Matt, J: Jerome, L: Lachlan, R: Rob)

L: Why are they children?
J: They are smaller, weaker, and younger.
R: I get that.
N: Agreed.

We sit in silence for a little while and I look at the time.

N: At least I will not have to wake him up before the 8 hours are up.
L: he looked like he was going to drop dead.
J: Make sure you but him to bed at a reasonable time.
N: Okay dad.
J: I am Mitch's dad. You are Petey's. Rob is Preston's. Lachlan is Vikk's.
R: Okay, okay. And I have another reason why they are kids.
L: Why?
R: I still have to tuck Preston into bed. Any of you do the same.
J: I do it.
L: Me to.
N: I have to, But I like to. He is so peaceful when he is asleep. Nothing bad can happen, well unless there is a nightmare.
J: Speaking of nightmares you okay from yours?

I stay silent for a little

N: Yes, I think I am. it was just so real for both of them.
L: How did Pete calm you do?
N: Told me he loved me and that we was not planning on leaving anytime soon.
R: He is so sweet.
J: And totally in love with you.
N: And I love him.
L: We can tell, his neck is covered in your love bit marks.
N: That is the point.

We laugh

L: When will we get to meet your parents?
N: They are on a business trip.
R: Has Pete meet your parents yet?
N: Right before they left and it was for like two/three minutes.
J: That is a short amount of time.
N: I know.
L: Well I think we should get home. We do have school tomorrow.
N: You guys can just stay here, the air matrasses are still out, and you will not have to wake them up.
R: Are you sure?
N: Totally
J: Okay.

I pick up Pete and I see the others do the same to there lovers. We all walk up the stairs and I place Brandon on the bed and lye next to him. The others do the same and soon we where all asleep.