Chapter 17

Matt's Pov:

We hear screaming from inside of the house.
( N: Matt, V: Vikk, L: Lachlan, P: Preston, R; Rob, J: Jerome, M: Mitch )
R: Ummm, I think we should just go in!
N: I think so to.
I grab the handle of the door and I twist it and it opens, to my surprise.
V: Wow, at least they should have locked the door.
We run into the house.
N: Some one call the police.
M: On it.
We follow the scream until we are in front of a door. The scream is the loudest from right here.
We wait till Mitch is off of the phone and I slowly open the door, and What I saw made me want to cry.
Brandon was chain to the wall and he was covered in blood, and the person keep hitting him over and over and he was screaming in pain.
I saw him look up and the person turned around and I saw shocked at who it was.
( F: Brandon's Dad, B: Brandon )
F: So are these you friends?
Brandon doesn't answer him; he just looks at us.
Slap!
F: What did I tell you?
B: To look at you when you are talking.
His father smiled and I start to make my way over to them when I heard the sound of a gun being loaded. I look at Brandon's Father and he is holding a gun to Brandon's head. And Brandon is sobbing.
B: No, No
F: Are these your friends.
J: Yes we are his friends and you are going to put that gun down.
F: Wow, you are brave.
I hear a gun shot and I see blood dripping out of Brandon's right leg.
B: Matty help me please....please...
His voice was so full of pain and it hurt me to see him like this.
F: Wait you are my son's boyfriend?
N: Yes.
F: Why Princess, he is no where near royalty. He is just a little slave.
N: He is a Princess to me.
F: Why is that he killed his own mother and he is gay.
N: We are all gay, and it is not his fault that your wife died.
F: If he was never born she would still be here. He is a worthless piece of crap.
V: Wait you are the one putting all of those things in his head?!
F: Yep, I broke him a long time ago.
N: Princess who long has this been going on.
B: I was 10, I think.
P: Why didn't you tell us?
Brandon bows his head and I see his father smile and his trigger figure is acing to pull it.
L: Petey tell us why?
B: I didn't want to leave home. I would be put in a orphanage. I don't want to leave. I was scared. I love my dad, even though he doesn't love me.
F: I hate you.
Suddenly I hear the sirens of the cop cars and I smile. Brandon's Father just stands there smiling like and idiot.
M: The police are coming.
F: I hear, and I think they are to late.
I watch in horror as Brandon's Father aims the gun at Brandon's chest and fires. Brandon's eyes open wide and he looks down at his chest, witch is leaking blood. I see the tears in his eyes as he look at us. His father is smiling as he unlock the cuffs around his arms and he lets Brandon fall to the ground. The police run in and they look at Brandon's Father and the grab the gun out of his hands and cuff his hands. I run over to Brandon and place him in my lap.
N: Princess please, don't leave.
B: I am sorry *Cough* I didn't tell *Cough*
N: It is fine just keep you eyes open and look at me.
B: I *Cough*it hurts.
N: I know, I know.
I put my hand against his wound to try and slow the bleeding I look back at Brandon and he is crying,
B: I am *Cough* sorry
N: There is nothing to be sorry about, just keep you eyes on me.
I state trying to hold back my tears.
I turn around and I see the others crying and Vikk is hiding in Lachlan's chest.
I see the meds run though the door and the take Brandon out of my arms and try to stop the bleeding as they carry him out to the ambulance. I run right behind them and the look at me and jester for me to come into the back of the ambulance car. So I do, and I throw my keys to Rob. They run off to my truck as I hop into the back of the ambulance.

I watched as they ran around stopping the bleeding and setting his ankle. We stop and they hop out of the car running into the hospital. I run in with them and one of the nurses come and stop me before I can follow them. I finally start to cry and I fall to my knees and cry into my hands.
I feel a hand on my shoulder and I look up to see Vikk. he knees down next to me and pulls me into him and he hugs me. And rubs my back trying to get me to calm down.
V: Shhh, Matt he will be fine.
N: I don't want to loose him.
V: Non of us do.
Vikk helps me stand up and we walk to the chairs and he pushes me into one of them then sits next to me. I lean onto him and he push his arms around me, and continues to rub my back. I eventually fall asleep in Vikk's comfort.