Chapter 35

Brandon's Pov:

The movie is almost over and I knew where were all a crying mess. I looked up at Matt, I saw the tears running down his face. I sit up and look at him.

"Why did you choose that movie."

I smile and sit down on his lap.

"So I could do this."

I lean in and Matt closes the gap. I wrap my arms around his neck and he snakes his arms around my waist and pulls me closer. He leaves my lips and moves to my neck, starting to kiss it. I gasp when he finds my sweet spot. He stays there for a long time, and I know he left a love mark. He moves back to my lips and he lays down with me on top of him. We let go and I see that Matt was smiling.

"I made you happy."
" Very, and now everyone will know you are mine."
" I forgot about that."

I lay my head on Matt's chest and relax to his breathing and heart beat, I soon end up asleep.

Matt's Pov:

I was laying down with Brandon on my chest, after a while of just sitting there, I heard his soft snores and I smiled widely.

(N: Matt, P: Preston, R: Rob, M: Mitch, J: Jerome, V: Vikk, L: Lachlan)

V: Did you forget we were sitting here?

I look over at my friends, who where sitting on the floor and couch.

N: I may have.
P: Well I don't care that was the sweetest thing I ever saw.
N: And he is asleep.
L: Wait he is?!
N: Yes, now be quiet.
M: Do you think?
N: No, and I don't want to, I just want him to sleep.
R: I agree with Matt, lets not worry. And just focus on right now.

I smile and I wrap my arms around Brandon once again holding him as close as I could. I also kiss the top of his head. I look at the clock and I see it is 2;30

N: So what are you guys planning? You guys can stay here to if you want.
V: I want to sleep.
L: Then come here.

I smile as Lachlan wraps is arms around Vikk's waist and pulls him up onto the couch and lays down with him in his arms.

N: So nap time?
M: Yes please?
P: I want to sleep.

I lightly laugh at the boys as they each lay down with there boyfriend and soon pass out. I even fall asleep.

~~Time Skip~~

I wake up with no Brandon in my arms, I freak and I start to look got him, I walk up to the bathroom and I knock on it before walking in. And to my relief Brandon is on the floor, but he doesn't look happy.

"Princess are you okay?"
" Charlie tried to take control but I push him out, I feel sick now and I threw up."
" I am sorry, come here please."

Brandon does as he was told and crawls over to me. I put my hand on his forehead and it was burning.

"I think you are sick Princess."
" I cant be sick, I cant miss school."
" You are burning up."
" But I am clod not hot."
" There, proves you are sick, and I am going to take your tempature.

I grab it and put it in his mouth, I pull it out and ut reads 102.6.

" Brandon you have a feaver of 102.6, you are sick."
" I don't want to bee sick."
" I can going down staris really fast to tell the guys to leave,"
" Okay."

I run down the stairs and I see that the others are still asleep, I quickly wake them up and aske them to leave because Brandon was sick. The do and walk out of the house. I run back up staris. Brandon was laying down on the ground with his eyes closed. I pick him up and set him in the bed, and start to walk away.

"Love, no please don't go."

I turn arousn and I see Brandon has his eyes open. I walk back towards him and lay over the blakent, and pull him close.

" It that better?"
" Yes, thank you, love."
" Anything for you now try ang get some sleep."
" I will try."
" That is all I ask."

Brandon closes his eyes once again and relaxs as I rub my hand up and down his back, He ends up falling asleep again and I smile, first step to getting him better.