Chapter 2: I just wanna feel 1000 hands from you..

Camila POV

Lauren kissed my forehead and held my hand as we walked back into the house. "Guys I found her." Lauren called out. Everyone pulled me in for a hug. I smiled weakly. "We were gonna have a movie day if that's okay with everyone." Ally suggested.

We all nodded. I didn't mind what we did, I just wanna be with Lauren, she makes me feel safe. I love all the other girls too, but Lauren.. I LOVE her. Like love love. Well.. That's why she's my girlfriend.

We all went to get into pajamas and I put on my footie pajamas with owls that had a hood with owl ears, it was really soft and fluffy. I didn't bother looking in the mirror.. Well I wasn't going to.. But my mind got the best of me and I did. I started to cry but I wiped my eyes and hurried out the door.

Dinah POV

I was walking down the hall to the movie room and Camila hurried out her room and ran into me. She was wiping her eyes, "I..I'm so so so sorry Dinah. I didn't mean to run into you..I'm so sorry." She kept apologizing.

"Mila calm down. It's alright..are you crying?" She shook her head. I lifted her chin up and it was obvious that she was and tried to cover it up. I gave her a hug and wrapped my arm around her and walked with her to the movie room.

Lauren POV

Camz walked in with Dinah and it looked like she had been crying. I got up off of the beanbag I was on and went to her side. "Baby are you okay?!" She shook her head then fell into my arms. She didn't cry she just stayed there. I didn't mind.

I held her hand and led her to the fluffy moon chair. I sat down first then pulled her onto my lap. She layed her legs across me and rested her head on my chest. I put a fluffy gray blanket over us then wrapped my arms around her.

Dinah, Normani and Ally were cuddled up on the couch. "What are we gonna watch?" Normani asked. "OOH A SCARY MOVIE!" Dinah said imitating a ghost. The girls and I eventually settled on watching The Taking of Deborah Logan. The movie started and Camz snuggled closer to me and I ran my fingers through her hair, even though it puts her to sleep.

I don't mind her falling asleep on me, she said its cause she feels safe and she can't fall asleep well unless she feels safe. I think it's cute, but it worries me a little. By the time that the movie was halfway over, Ally was pretty much on top of Normani and Dinah was laughing at them.

Camz had fallen asleep, she's kinda like a little kid, you have to keep an eye on her and she doesn't like to be left alone for a long period of time. I don't mind at all, I love my Camz. I looked down at her and caressed her soft skin before kissing her forehead and pulling her closer to me. I actually ended falling asleep snuggled up to Camz before the movie ended.

Normani POV

Mila and Lauren were cuddled up in the moon chair. I worry about Mila sometimes. I'm gonna talk to Lauren about having Mila talk to Demi because Demi used to be in her place. We'll see.

Camila POV

I jolted awake from a bad dream, I was sweating and I had tears on my face and my face felt hot. I went to get up but I felt two arms pull me back. "Come on baby. Lay back down I have you."Lauren said.

I gave her a weak smile and we layed down and cuddled. She played with my hair and whispered sweet nothings in my ear until I fell back asleep.

Lauren POV

I was woke up by Dinah tapping on my shoulder. "Hmmmm.." I mumbled still half asleep. "Get up it's lunch timeee." She said. I nodded, "what about Camz." I asked. Dinah knew what Camila was going through. She gave me a sympathetic smile the spoke up, "I'll let you talk to her before you come down to eat. Tell her she has to eat." I nodded then she walked out.

I looked at the sleeping princess in my arms and kissed her on the cheek multiple times waking her up. "Baby, wake up." She sat up, she had bed head and it was adorable.

She smiled. "It's lunch time baby." She frowned. "It's okay. I'll be right there alright? Talk to me if you need to okay?" She nodded then I stood up, helping her up. "I love you babe." She said, "Awe, I love you too."

Ally POV

Lauren and Camila came down for lunch not long after Dinah. Normani made macaroni and cheese for everyone. Mila looked scared, but she was trying to hide it behind a smile, you could tell. Lauren was holding Mila's hand reassuringly, I hope Mila gets better.

Lauren's POV

Camz made it about halfway through her lunch before sighing and holding her head in her hands. I placed a hand on her shoulder, "It's okay baby.. You're doing just fine, 3 more forkfuls? Please, for me..?"

She looked me in the eyes, looked back down and nodded slowly. By the time she finished the 3 forkfuls, everyone else was done and doing whatever.

I rubbed her back, "I'm proud of you baby." She looked at me and smiled. "Babe..?" "Yes?" I asked putting her bowl in he sink. "C..can we just cuddle and watch movies today?" I wrapped my arms around the poor girl, "of course. Come on."

I took her by the hand and led her to my room. Her room was across the upstairs balcony that looked down on the floor beneath.

The girls and I have been talking about switching Camila and Normani's rooms because she always comes over here with me or if she's to scared to wake me up she sleeps with Ally or Dinah.

On one side of the balcony, its Normani's room, mine, then Ally's. On the other side is Camila and Dinah. I sat down on the moon chair infront of the tv in my room then pulled Camz on my lap. "Cuddles baby?" She nodded.

She put on Nemo and we cuddled until she fell asleep. I couldn't sleep though I was so worried about her. I picked Camz up and she koala beared me in her sleep. Awe... I layed her down on my bed then got in after her, wrapping my arms around her.

I Love lazy days like this, just cuddles and movies. I was about to fall asleep when Ally texted me

A: "Hey, we are taking Mila to go talk to Demi tomorrow, is that good?"

L: "Of course. We are gonna crash rn. See you guys at dinner."

I put my phone down and wrapped my arms back around Camila and she turned towards me in her sleep. I smiled and kissed her forehead gently then closed my eyes.