Chapter 15: I'm not gonna leave you now

Lauren POV

I went back downstairs to where the rest of the girls were, in the living room by now. They had just about every movie we owned spread across the floor looking through them. "Oh my goodness!" I laughed. They all looked up at me and laughed as well.

"We are trying to figure out which movies we should watch. " Mani said. "I could tell. I wanna help." I exclaimed, sitting next to Ally and Dinah on the floor. "We were thinking horror." Dinah smiled. I cheered internally. "We should watchhhh uhhhhh... This!" I picked up a movie called Ouija:Orgins of Evil.

I could have sworn this shit was still in theaters. "Guys, who got this? It's still in theaters?" Dinah smirked. "Dinah how? You know what.. My brain does not wish to be baffled right now." Dinah laughed at my dramatization. "Yea, yea hush." "Okay, so the movie Lauren picked, then Scream for Ally, Annabelle for Mani, and lights out for me." Dinah said, putting everything in order.

"Yea sure. Let's get watching!" Ally cheered dramatically in a Russian accent. I rolled my eyes playfully and we put in my movie first.

*time skip*

"Laur.. It's been three movies maybe you should go check on Camzi, that's a long time to be asleep, I'm surprised that she slept through the first one." Ally suggested. "Yea, thanks Allybear." I hugged her and went upstairs. I looked in the room I'd left her in.

Damnit Lauren, why did you ever think leaving her alone was a good idea?! I mentally screamed at myself while starting to look for Camzi. I checked in my room first, nope, her room, nope, Ally's room, nope, Dinah's room...? Anddddd nope. I wanted to ask the girls for help, but I knew that would make the situation so much more overwhelming for her.

Then I heard muffled crying. Camzi. I followed the crying back to Mani's room and into her closet. I opened the closet and looked around, sure enough, little Camzi was curled into a ball crying saying, "I..I'm dead.. I'm dead.." Over and over with her eyes cloesed while shaking.

Was she sleeping...? I don't think this has ever happened before, but the last thing that I wanted to do was yell for one of the girls to come and frighten her even more. "Camzi. Camzi Babygirl..?" I said as gently as I could. "M..mommy..? Mommy dead to? I..I sowwy mommy.. I sowwy." I didn't want to touch her and freak her out or anything so I tried to calm her down verbally first.

"Sweetie, you're not dead. You're okay. Mommy is okay. Everybody is okay." I cooed, slowly moving closer to her. "You're asleep Babygirl. You're okay. You're safe and mommy's here." She turned towards me and layed her head in my lap. I cautiously picked her up, placing her on my lap.

"Hey... I'm here.. I'm here." I kissed her forehead gently and wrapped her in my embrace. That's when her crying started. "No...shhhhhh.. You're okay." I rocked her in my arms, for she'd waken up by now. "No mommy n..not Otay." She sobbed, pointing to the corner opposite to us. Camzi screamed and held herself as close to me as she could.

"Baby.. It's going to be okay. Mommy has you and I'm not gonna let anything happen to you." I cooed. She was starting to increasingly worry me and I was starting to feel like she was suffering through some sort of a psychological break. She held her head in her hands and started shaking even worse and saying, "No no no no no." Over and over.

I couldn't bare to see her in so much pain so I quickly picked her up, carrying her into her room and got her into some leggings and a hoodie and put some shoes on her. "Baby.... Its alright.." I carried her downstairs and quickly told one the girls to call Dr.Morgan and tell her that we were on the way to her office now.

Everyone hurriedly got into the car and Ally drove, considering that Camzi's occasional screaming would probably make any of the other girls swerve, Ally however.. We'd been through this before a few times back about a year ago and she was good at this. "Camzi.. Babygirl, look at me please.." She didn't acknowledge me and I knew this was bad. I'd never EVER seen her this bad.

All I could do was hold her and comfort her the whole way to Dr.Morgans office. Which was about a 20 minute drive. She was off today, but she happened to be up at the office doing paperwork, so we caught her luckily. I hurriedly carried her inside and the girls followed me. "Oh goodness." She said worried. "Come, come quick."

We followed her into a room that looked really relaxing. The girls sat down on the various bean bags and chairs and I sat in a rocking chair with Dr.Morgan infront of me. She tried to place her hand in Camzi's but Camzi was shaking too badly to hold it. I decided to try with her. "Camzi... Sweetie, squeeze mommy's hand if you can hear me.

She gently squeezed my hand and I smiled a little, glad she could hear me over whatever was going on in her head. "S..shadows!" She cried into me. "They can't hurt you. I promise." She seemed to me getting mad at herself.

All of the sudden, Camzi started to hit herself in the head and trying to pull her hair out. "Baby! Stop, please.. Stop..shhhhhh. You're okay." I restrained her from hurting herself and rocked her, letting her cry into me.

"Did you try breastfeeding her?" I nodded. "Is it working?" I nodded again, rubbing circles on Camzi's back. "You probably should now." Dr.Morgan suggested. I nodded and carried Camzi to the large couch they had in there. "N..no sweep mommy.. No.." She cried, shaking again. "No, baby you don't have to sleep. Mommy's just gonna help you calm down."

She relaxed a little bit into me, probably knowing what was coming. I got her comfy and took my bra halfway off. As soon as Camzi started she relaxed into my embrace and calmed down a great extent. She was still shaking a good bit, and some tears fell every so often, but she was doing great.

"Good job baby." I kissed her forehead and smiled a little. The girls watched in amazement at how well that calmed little Camzi down. Once Camzi was calm, We thanked Dr.Morgan for her help and then drove home.

We arrived home and Camzi was snuggled into my arms on the couch with the girls and I, watching a cartoon. She nestled her head in the crook of my neck tiredly.

"Go to sleep Babygirl, I'm here.. I'm always here." I cooed, putting her to sleep. "Aweeeeee." Everyone cooed. I looked down and smiled and my beautiful sweetheart. "Always here." I said, leaving a gentle kiss on her forehead.