Chapter 16: Oh I know its gonna get better

Normani POV

I looked up to realize that everyone was asleep and Camzi was starting to wake up. I figured that Lauren was probably exhausted and needed the rest, so I picked Camzi up carefully, making sure I didn't wake Lauren. I pulled out my phone and texted Laur saying I had Camzi so she wouldn't lose her shit when she woke up.

As I walked up the stairs Canzi sat up and rubbed her eyes in a very adorable, childlike way. "Hey cutie pie." I smiled at her. "Hi Manibeaw." She returned the smile. She seems awful cheery. I'm glad she's feeling better than she did earlier, that freaked all of us out and we were all incredibly worried.

"Pway?" Camzi asked me. "You wanna play a game doll, where are you toys, do you have any?" She nodded. "Mommys room." I carried her into Lauren's room and she went over to where Lauren kept her toys. I giggled at her excitement. She picked out two stuffies and a teaset I knew Lauren picked for her since it was white with black and red roses lining the teacups, plates, and pot.

"Mani be dis one an Camzi be dis one and we have a teaparty!" She cheered. "Do you want to get real tea and have it in the garden?" She nodded enthusiastically. "Okay sweetheart, you carry the stuffies and I'll get the tea and some snacks. Follow me." I picked up the teaset in the little basket it was kept in and led Camzi back downstairs to the kitchen.

I put some tea on the stove to heat up while I prepared some mini sandwiches  and fancy cookies. I put everything on the plates that were with the tea set and set all of that on the tray along with the teacups and the pot that I would pour the tea into once it was done heating. I decided that Camzi and I should get on some princess dresses to set the mood for the tea party while the tea finished heating up.

I bent down to Camzi who had been watching me plate everything with great fascination. "Camzi do you wanna get on pretty dresses and be princesses?" She jumped up and down. "Uh huh uh huh." She cheered. "Okay then cutie, let's go." She smiled and we went back upstairs.

I let Camzi pick out her own dress, then I let her pick which dress I should wear from my dresses. Camzi picked a light pink and white poofy dress for herself and an all hot pink poofy one for me. She smiled at herself in the mirror and did a few twirls. "Come on cutie, I think the tea is all done." She smiled at me before picking the two stuffies back up and skipping downstairs to the kitchen as I followed close behind.

Camzi was bouncing on her feet because she was so happy. It made me joyous to see her so happy and carefree, this is how she should be. This is how Camila and Camzi should me, I thought to myself as I poured the tea into the teapot and carried the tray in both hands. "Can you get the door for me sweetie?" I asked. Camzi nodded and opened the back door to the garden we had.

I felt like it was probably dumb to do this outside because it was possible that paparazzi could snap some pictures, but I had to brush it off. I led Camzi over to this beautiful table we kept in the garden next to the birdbath that went to match.

I set the table properly and Camzi handed me my stuffie. "Why thank you kind miss." I said with an accent. "You're welcome, would you Wike some tea miss?" Camzi asked, repeating my accent. I giggled. "Of course miss. Thank you." She nodded and poured me tea happily before pouring some for herself.

"Cheers Mani!" Camzi and I clinked our teacups together and said cheers. We started our little tea party, playing with the stuffies, sipping our tea, and eating our snacks. Camzi was having such a great time.

Ally POV

I woke up in the living room and sat up to look around me. It was just Lauren and Dinah asleep. Camzi and Mani weren't in here. I assumed that they were together and everything was alright, because if something was wrong, Mani would have woken up Lauren.

I got up and went to the bathroom before changing into a new outfit for the day and fixing my hair. I decided that since I had nothing to do, I'd go look for Camzi and Normani. I checked Lauren and Mani's rooms first before checking outside. "Maniiii Camziiiiii." I called. "We're in the garden!" Normani called.

I went into the garden and immediately cooed at the sight. "Aweeeee Mani this is so sweet and adorable and aweeeeee." She smiled and Camzi smiled as well. "Awwy pway too pwease." Camzi said giggling. "Of course doll." I sat down by them.

"Tea?" Camzi asked me. "Yes please." She smiled and poured me a cup of tea. "Thank you sweetheart." I sipped my tea. "How long have you two been having a tea party?" I asked them, wondering how long they'd been up. "Not too long. Sandwich?" Mani responded. I nodded. "Thank you." "You're welcome."

I took a bite of the adorable mini sandwich before starting conversation with Camzi, who was becoming very easily distracted by this beautiful big blue butterfly. "You having fun Camzi?" I asked her. She turned towards me and said. "Yes, a lotttt of fun." Before giggling and turning back to watch the butterfly on the flower infront of her.

I took the opportunity to snap a super cute picture of her looking at the butterfly. "Oh my goodness that came out great baby." I heard Normani say from behind me. She'd moved and was resting her chin on my shoulder looking down at the picture.

"It did huh?" I smirked playfully and she wrapped her arms around my waist. "Yes Mani?" I giggled, glancing over at Camzi who was now laying on her back trying to count the clouds. "Wellllll Ally." She started giggling a little. "Yes Mija, continue." I smiled warmly, taking my hand and caressing her face causing her to smile even more.

"I was wondering if you knew I loved you.. And if you knew. If you loved me the same." She responded shyly with a hint of playfulness in her voice. "Of course I love you babe and the same way." I said, causing her smile to grow. "Then I was also wondering if you, The one and only fabulous and absolutely mesmerizingly gorgeous Ally Brooke Hernandez, would like to be my girlfriend."

I turned a deep shade of red and turned around, koala bearing her. "Of course I would love to." I kissed her cheek and she smiled cheekily. I felt a tapping on my shoulder and looked over. "Yes darling?" I asked Camzi. "Lookie." She held a little ladybug in the palm of her hands. "Awee look at it, it's a cutie pie, just like you." Mani said tapping Camzi's nose, causing her to giggle. I sighed contently, I love my life.

A/N
Did you guys like the Normally/Camzi bonding chapter? I hope so. ☺️🙈