Chapter 14: everlasting love

Lauren POV

It had been a little over a week since I started taking the pills and I think that they were working. My boobs were sore as fuck.

We hadn't tried breastfeeding just yet cause the right time hadn't come, but right now I was highly considering it cause Camzi would/could not calm down. I don't know if she was hallucinating or if she'd had a really bad dream cause I woke up and she was curled in a ball next to me screaming and she wouldn't talk to me to tell me what's wrong.

I repositioned Camzi so that she was on my lap. "Shhhh.." I cooed, rocking her back and forth. She wasn't screaming anymore, but she was extremely distraught and anxious.

She started shaking pretty bad. "You're okay.. Mommys got you." I hadn't seen her this distraught in a while. I tried everything to calm her down but nothing had been working, so I decided that it was time to try the breastfeeding to comfort her.

"Camzi.. Camzi sweetie. Listen to mommy." She looked at me in acknowledgement. "Do you wanna try a special milk to make you feel better?" She pointed at my boobs and I nodded. She nodded. Okay, I hope this helps.

I did my best to find a comfortable position. I just took off my shirt and layed down, letting Camzi rest her head on my chest so she could drink. Once I got her situated, she didn't really need any help latching on, which was good.

It seemed to be working very well to calm her down. It did hurt a bit, but I'm pretty sure I can find something on Google to help with that, or it could just because it's the first time. She placed her hand on my cheek as I ran my fingers through her hair.

After a while, I felt her soft, gentle breathing on my side, I looked and she'd fallen asleep. Aweeeee. I gave her a Paci and she snuggled into me and continued sleeping. Cutest. Thing. Ever.

*time skip*

Dinah POV

It was around 10am and Lauren and Camzi are usually up by now so I went to go and check on them. I knocked on the door. "Come in." Lauren said quietly. I assumed Camzi was still sleeping. I walked in and gave Lauren a smile. "Morning DJ." "How'd it go?" I asked her referring to the breastfeeding that I assumed she'd started with since she was topless.

"Actually pretty well. It  was really comforting to her and I think it's going to bond us too. It was the cutest thing DJ. I was laying down breastfeeding her and soon after I felt gentle breathing on my side and she was sleeping peacefully. And she slept through the whole night after. I'm so happy." She rambled.

I laughed a little. "That is pretty damn cute. And put a shirt on Laur. I can't make eye contact with you." I laughed, she laughed along. "Wow, okay DJ." "What, you have nice boobs." She rolled her eyes playfully and slipped a shirt on.

"What're our plans for today?" I asked Laur. "We are actually free today. I was thinking maybe we could bake something. I know Ally and Mani would love that." I laughed. She pulled Camzi into her lap, seeing as she was waking up.

"They would have fun with that. We should send Mani and Ally to the store to get a bunch of baking stuff and we could all bake today!" Lauren cheered now excited. "Morning mommy and DJ" Camzi rubbed her eyes.

"Did you sleep well last night sweetie?" Lauren asked. "Yes mommy." Camzi said snuggling into Lauren and smiling. "So we decided that today all of us are going to bake. Ally and Mani can go to the store and get all the baking stuff they like and we can bake whatever we want." I told her, sitting next to her and poking her nose.

"Yay. We makes desserts!" She cheered. Lauren gave Camzi a bath and I carried her downstairs. "Morning." Camzi waved to everyone. "Well someone slept well." Mani said taking Camzi from me. Camzi nodded.

Lauren POV

Mani and Ally had left not too long ago and Dinah was making sure the kitchen was clean and Camzi and I were snuggled up on the couch.

I was googling ways to make breastfeeding more comfortable for both of us because it hurt a bit last time. Pretty much it was saying to use pillows for body support wherever needed and that made sense.

"Mommy?" Camzi mumbled. "Yes baby?" "I..uh.." She stuttered. I turned her on my lap so that she was facing me. "What's wrong Babygirl?" She shook her head this time. I wanted her to talk about it but I also didn't want to put so much pressure on her.

I pulled Camzi in close to me, holding her securely. "It's okay Babygirl. Mommys here." She snuggled into me as Dinah came in and sat beside us. "Hey kiddo you alright." Camzi nodded into my shoulder and I gave Dinah a 'no she's not' look.

Dinah reached over and picked Camzi up off my lap and placed her on hers. "Camziiiii." She said giving her an Eskimo kiss. "Please tell your mommy what's wrong so she can make you feel better."

Camzi looked down. "Mommy milky..?" "Wait so you're okay Babygirl?" Camzi nodded and I let out a sigh of relief. "How bout in a little bit before you have a nap to help you sleep, okay sweetie?" She nodded and got back onto my lap and cuddled me.

"Why is she so dang adorable." Dinah giggled, making Camzi blush and hide her face in my shoulder. "I dunno, but Dinah, Ally and Normani have been gone for forever and I have a feeling the got a little carried away with the baking stuff."I laughed. "Oh god, probably." She agreed.

"We're back!" I heard mani yell. "Oh my god.." I busted out laughing. Oh they definitely got carried away. We helped them put everything in the kitchen and we decided the we were all going to make macaroons.. Well attempt to.

We got everything set and measured out and we started baking. Boy did we make a mess while cooking, but it was sooooo worth it in the end. The macaroons were amazing.

"Guys we fucking nailed this." I said. "Bad word mommy." I laughed a little. "Yea mommy says bad words a lot Hun." Ally said. "Allyyy shhh" I playfully poked her. "Movie marathon?" Mani suggested. "Hell yea!" Dinah cheered. "After! We clean up." Ally reminded. "Yea yea.." Everyone mumbled as we all cleaned up.

Well, besides Camzi. She was getting sleepy and I could tell. It was past her nap time anyway. "Laur go put Camzi down for a nap, she's about to fall asleep where she's standing." Ally told me laughing a little. ""Okay, I'll be back down once I've get her all tucked in." I told the girls and I carried Camzi upstairs.

I got into my room with her and got her a change of clothes since she had flour on hers and layed her down. She was about to fall asleep when she opened her eyes and made grabby hands at me.

I sat on the edge of the bed and ran my fingers through her hair. "Yes little one?" "Mommy milky..?" I smiled genuinely. "Sure Babygirl, come here an get comfy." I said as I lifted my shirt and layed down. I used pillows to make sure we were both comfortable and got her situated.

Camzi latched on almost instantly and relaxed into my embrace. I traced the tips of my fingers up and down her back until she fell asleep in my arms. I kissed her forehead and replaced my nipple with one of her pacis and tucked her in.

"Sweet dreams Babygirl." I whispered as I carefully shut the door and went downstairs with  the rest of the girls.

A/N
How was it? This is the first time I've tried writing something like this soooo yea. ☺️