Chapter 10: Time to Impress

Lauren POV

I woke up really early and Camzi was cuddled up into me, it took me a few minutes to remember everything that happened yesterday. We should probably go shopping for Camzi today, but we Definitely can't leave her here, maybe one of the girls could stay with her, we could try.

I'll talk to the girls when they get up I guess. "Laur, you alright?" Mani said, sitting up. I nodded, "I was just thinking about shopping for Camzi today and how we'd go about that." I said. "Ohhhh." She said quietly. "I heard something about shopping."
Dinah said sitting up, well she must have slept well because she's never up this early.

"Damn Dinah, you feeling okay? You're never up this early." Ally asked rubbing her eyes. Dinah nodded, "yea I slept pretty well." I decided to bring up shopping, "Hey we should go shopping for Camzi today, you know get some things she might need or want.

I don't know how she'll do in public though, I know I don't want to get her out of her headspace because that might not go well and I want her as emotionally stable as possible." I said. Ally thought for a moment. "Umm.. A couple of us could possible stay here with her. I'll stay, Dinah would you? I know Camzi and Camila are both pretty close to you." Ally said.

"Sure, I don't mind. We'll just have to see if Camzi even will stay with us without Lauren. She seems to have a bit of separation anxiety or something of that nature." Dinah said, I nodded In agreement. "Okay, we can try and leave around 9 or 10, so it won't be so crowded. We should start getting ready soon and just let Camzi wake up on her own." I said.

Everyone agreed and went their own ways. I decided to carry Camzi up to my room and pick out my clothes for the day, then go pick out hers. Once I had her outfit out, I brought it into my room where Camzi was, still sleeping, and set it on the dresser for when she got up.

By the time I was dressed, Camzi was just waking up, "m..mommy?" I heard from the bathroom as I finished up the final touches on my make up. I walked into the room where Camzi was, sitting up and rubbing her tired eyes, she looked frightened but relieved at the same time.

"Hey Babygirl." I said picking her up and spinning her around. "Mommy!!!" She cheered, hugging onto me tighter. "Yep, mommy's gotcha." I said before giving her a raspberry on the cheek. "Now let's get you ready cutie." I said poking her nose, she scrunched it up all adorable.

I gave her a bubble bath then helped her into her clothes. Her outfit was a jean overall dress, a white shirt underneath, her white converse, and a white lace bow. After I did her hair, I put a little powdered foundation and blush on her and carried her downstairs where the other girls except Dinah were waiting to hear the game plan for today, she must have still been getting ready.

"Where Auntie Dinah?" Camzi asked. "she's still getting ready baby, she-" Dinah came running down stairs, "I'm here!" She said laughing. Camzi giggled at her. I set Camzi down and she clung onto me. "Okay, Camzi, we are gonna go shopping for you, can you stay here with Auntie Dinah and Ally?" I asked her.

She looked up at me with teary eyes before shaking her head frantically. "No.. Go with mommy." She held onto me tighter, i smoothed her hair, "hey.. It's okay, you can come with mommy. Okay?" She nodded, not loosening her grip on me.

"We all riding together?" I asked. Camzi nodded, as did everyone else. "Okay legoooo!!!" Dinah cheered. She loves shopping and I think that she's gonna love shopping for clothes for Camzi since its like shopping for a baby.

We got into the car, the usual seating arrangement. "Guys what if we get bombarded by fans and Camzi freaks out? She can't call me mommy in public, she's gonna have to get out of her headspace or something." I said worriedly. "Oh damn.. Um... I don't know. Can we just rent the mall out or  something?" Dinah asked. "Dinah we can't do that.." I said.

"What about FaceTime, Lauren can stay home with Camzi and the rest of us could go shopping and FaceTime them and Camzi can pick stuff out. We know all her sizes, so that won't be a problem." Demi suggested. "Thank god for you Demi, what the fuck would we do without your smart mind." Ally said, singing the last part.

We ended up singing All of me because of it, while Camzi was smiling contently, cuddled into my side as I ran my fingers through her hair. We got to the mall after 30 minutes or driving and Normani asked, "Wait, how are you guys getting back to the house?"

"I'll call Marissa and if not we will drive back and then come back up here when you guys are done." I said. "Dinah are you staying or going?" I Mani asked her, knowing Dinah loved to spend time with Camzi. "Umm, do you want me to stay with you cause I don't mind either one." Dinah asked. "You can go cause I know playing with Camzi makes you happy and you seem kinda tense baby. I love you, have fun." She said kissing Dinah.

"I love you too." Dinah said, kissing back. Marissa wasn't home, she was with Clevertv, making an episode of beauty break (if you don't watch it, you should look it it. It's pretty funny.☺️)  so we ended up having to drive home.

I had to drive because Dinah's mom would have killed her if she didn't have a good reason. I had Camzi on my lap before I went to get in the drivers seat. Dinah was sitting in the back seat waiting for me to hand Camzi to her.

"Baby, it's just Dinah. Mommy has to drive. Dinah's not gonna hurt you, you know she won't." I kissed her forehead and she loosened her grip barely enough for me to be able to hand her to Dinah. She cuddled into Dinah and played with her fingers while I got up front to drive.

Dinah POV

Camzi seemed kinda tense on my lap on the way home, she was staring out the window looking like she was watching something intently before covering her eyes and crying.

"Auntie Dinah.. S..shadow man.." Lauren looked up in the rear view mirror with a sympathetic and worried look on her face. I turned Camzi towards me and let her koala bear me and held her securely, "he can't hurt you sweetie, he won't and he can't." I whispered to her.

She slowly nodded and calmed down before making grabby hands at my phone. "Do you wanna play a game." She nodded and I let her play a littlest pet shop game I downloaded just for her. I had a whole album of games that were just for her.

She played on my phone until we got home and I carried her inside. "Good job DJ." Lauren said to me smiling and giving me a hug. "Thank you. Shall we watch Disney movies?" She said/asked. "Nemo?" Camzi mumbled into my neck. "Nemo is a Pixar movie silly, but we can watch it."

I tickled her and she giggled and reached for Lauren. Lauren took her into her arms and blew a raspberry on her cheek causing her to laugh. We went and got a bunch of snacks and candies and fruit juices and turned on Nemo, Camzi sat cuddled up between both of us.

Lauren's phone went off and she answered it. "Hey girls just get stuff you think she would like we are watching Nemo and she loves this movie, you guys know Camzi pretty well. Bye love youuuu." Then she hung up, I laughed.

Oh goodness that was funny. We watched movies and ate snacks with Camzi all day and she seemed pretty content. She didn't cry or have any more hallucinations that day and that made Lauren and I very happy.

When it was time to go get the girls, Lauren let me drive to the mall and her and Camzi rode in the back. The girls had ended up with loads of bags and had ended up being there all day. "Dinah's mom is gonna kill you Lo." Ally said laughing. "Probably." Lauren replied laughing as well.

We got the bags in the car and rode home. "We are exhausted!" Demi said going towards the kitchen. "I'm making food!" Demi yelled. "Not without my help!" Ally screamed running in.

It was funny to see them like that. Ally and Demi made homemade pizza and it was really good. After dinner everyone went to bed. I was happy to get to sleep, it had been a longgggg day, haha not really. But sleep is life. Camzi is sleeping with Lauren and I'm sleeping with Mani downstairs since we were watching tv and I dunno where Demi and ally are. Anyways 'GOODNIGHT PEOPLEEEEE' I tweeted that.😂