Chapter 21: Hospital

Lauren POV

"U..umm Mani, grab those sweats and that tshirt please." I said, trying to think quickly. She nodded and grabbed them, while I wrapped Camzi in a blanket and rushed her to the van, where the other girls followed.

While Camzi had stopped throwing up blood, she was still coughing some up in little bits. Why the hell would my baby girl be throwing up blood?!

I quickly, but carefully got her into the sweats and tshirt as Mani drove to the hospital, getting there in almost no time.

"Come on baby.. don't pass out, you're okay.." I whispered to Camzi, seeing that she looked like she was about to pass out. I picked her up and cradled her. We all rushed inside and filled out everything and they took her back within the next 10 minutes. The three of us sat in the waiting room anxiously.

"What happened..? I don't understand, she was getting better. I..I've only ever seen one other person throw up blood a..and it was someone right b..before h..he." Dinah covered my mouth,

"Please don't say that Laur." she said, tearing up, and wiping my tears. Mani wrapped her arm around me,

"She's gonna be okay. I know it. Okay?" Mani said softly, I nodded.

"O..okay." I answered, wiping my tears and sniffling.

*time skip*

We waited for what seemed like hours and I'd tried to calm down, but just the thought of something happening to my baby girl would make me increasingly anxious anytime I tried to.

"Hey, friends of Camila Cabello?" A friendly lady with light brown hair asked me. We all nodded,

"Follow me and I'll fill you in as we walk, okay?" We all nodded again and we followed her as she led us down the hall and to an elevator.

"Okay, I'm going to start out by saying that Camila is going to be just fine, however, she has a minor stomach ulcer, which caused her to throw up blood. We found no medical conditions that could have possibly caused this, so may I ask a question to you three?"

"Yes ma'am." We all responded as the elevator dinged and we got to the floor Camila was on.

"Has Camila in the recent past or present suffered from any eating disorders? And does she have multiple personalities?" The girls both looked at me,

"Yes, she has recently started recovering from an eating disorder, and multiple personalities?" I told/ asked her.

"Ahh, eating disorders can cause them, she's probably just now feeling the symptoms of it though. As for the multiple personalities, does she usually act like a young toddler?" The lady asked.

"When she's scared, it's a comfort thing." She nodded and led us to Camzi's room, which was at the end of the hall.

"I can prescribe her a couple of medications and it will go away on its own, and I'll get the discharge ready okay?" We all nodded and took the prescriptions that she filled out.

"Thank you." We all said. She gave us a friendly smile before leaving the room, shutting the door behind her. I looked down at Camzi, she was holding a stuffed bunny one of the staff must have given her with her knees brought up to her chest as she cried softly.

I couldn't imagine how scary this must had been for her. Dinah and Mani sat next to me as I sat down on the bed, pulling the small girl into my lap.

"Shhh.. it's okay. Mommy's here." I smoothed her hair gently, getting comfy with her on my lap.

"You're okay sweetheart." Dinah told Camzi softly, Mani nodded,

"Yea, the nice doctor said that you're gonna be just fine." Camzi sniffled an wiped her eyes. I gave her a gentle kiss on the forehead and the doctor came back in,

"You're all set to go, take care alright?" We nodded.

"Have a nice day." She said.

"You too." We all responded as I carried Camzi to the elevator and we made our way out of the hospital. I held her on my lap on the way to the pharmacy, knowing that she was still scared.

"I'm so happy that you're okay baby." I said softly to her as she sucked on her thumb and cried softly.

"Are you scared baby?" I asked the small girl, who was trembling slightly at this point. Camzi only whimpered and tugged on my shirt gently.

"Can we even do this in the car?" I asked myself nervously. Camzi cried harder, so I smoothed her hair to calm her. I reclined the seat some, then took off my top, conveniently not having a bra on.

I grabbed the blanket next to me and positioned Camzi so it would be easier. She latched on easily and I wrapped the blanket around her and ran my fingers though her hair gently.

I sang to her softly and Camzi had fallen asleep by the time we'd gotten to the pharmacy. I gave her a paci that I kept in the van for times like these and carefully put my shirt back on. I made sure my baby was comfortable and held her close to me until we got home.

"Want me to get her?" Dinah asked. I shook my head and took her paci out, causing her to whimper. I stood up with Camzi,

"Can you guys get the blanket please?" I asked nicely. Ally grabbed it and Carried it inside as I carried Camzi. I laid her down on the couch in the movie room downstairs while the girls and I took care of the ice cream that was on the floor in the kitchen and the blood.

Ally put the blanket in the wash. We all sat on the couch and I held Camzi.

"Should we call Dems? I feel like Camzi would like to see her since she doesn't feel well," I asked/suggested.

"I think she'd like that, yea." Ally said.

"Yea." Dinah agreed, Normani nodded along.

"I'll call her." Normani offered.

"Thanks Mani," I told her.

"No problem," Normani told me, walking out of the room. A few minutes later she came back in,

"She's on the way," Normani said with a smile.

"Alright, thanks hun."

"You're welcome."

"Do you two want me to go and start on lunch while we wait on Dems?" Ally asked.

"Do you want any help?" I asked.

"Yea, if you want some help, we can help." Normani suggested.

"Nahh, I got it guys. Thanks though." Ally responded sweetly.

"No problem." The two said in sync before Ally left to go make lunch. Camzi squirmed a little in her sleep, whimpering quietly. I felt Camzi's head, feeling the heat radiating from her.

"Poor kid is burning up.." I said sadly. I took off her shirt, hoping to bring her temperature down some. I carefully took her pants off, realizing she was wet.

"Mani, I gotta go change her o-" I picked Camzi up, turning to see the Normani and Dinah had fallen asleep at the other end of the couch. I laughed a little to myself, carrying Camzi upstairs.

I laid her down and got her cleaned up and changed quickly. As I finished taping up her diaper, the small girl kicked softly and let out a few whimpers, moving around in her sleep.

When I went to pick her back up, she started breathing heavily and started sobbing.

"Hey.. hey, baby.." I whispered softly. I picked her up, holding her close to me against my chest, running my fingers up and down her back.

"Shhh, I have you. It's okay." I cooed. After about 20 minutes, Camzi had woken up and was mostly calm, she just seemed so miserable, and was still crying a little.

"It's okay baby girl." I assured her softly, bouncing her very gently as I reached the bottom of the stairs. I heard the doorbell ring and since I was the closest to the door, I told Ally I'd get it.

I wrapped Camila in a blanket that Ally handed me and opened the door, expecting to see Demi, but instead seeing a female police officer. "H..hi can I help you?"

A/N

Guys I'm still having trouble getting a couple of the updates up, but everything else is fixed with all of my other stories. Thank you so much for your patience! It means so much.