Chapter 17: #NormallyFeels

Normani POV

We continued with our little tea party for a while longer before cleaning up, heading inside, and changing into some lounge clothes. "Movie mani movie!" Camzi said happily jumping into my arms.

Ally and I laughed and I picked her up, carrying her to the movie room. "Maniiiiiii! Allyyyyyy!" Dinah called. "Camziiiiii!" Lauren called. "Movie room!" Ally and I called back. They met up with us. "What are we watching?" Lauren asked, sitting down by Camzi and taking her into her arms. "No clue yet." I told her.

She nodded and picked up the case of movies and started flipping through them. "Mommy this!" Camzi pointed to a movie. "Good choice baby." Lauren said, getting up to put in the movie. "Good choice kiddo!" Dinah said letting Camzi fist bump her. I rolled my eyes jokingly at it, even though it was funny since Dinah acted like it didn't hurt.

Dinah POV

That didn't hurt. At all.. Okay maybe a little.... Damn her knuckles hurt. Mani laughed at me. "Oh shush before I prank you." I said laughing back. Normani and Ally cuddled together and intertwined their legs. "No way." I said giggling at the two.

Lauren turned around, took in the situation, and smirked. "Ooooh okay Normally." She said. "Normally is real?" I asked. "Normally is real." Ally said smiling. "Yaaaaaaaaas!!!" I cheered. "Damn Dinah." Mani said laughing. "It's cute. Who's the captain?" I replied.

"Hmmm,  this ship doesn't need a captain cause it's not going undercover as a friendship. It's gonna come out." Normani told me, I hung my mouth open. Ally nodded. "Girl you better work." Lauren said snapping in a sassy way. "Work." Camzi said, copying Lauren's actions, causing us to laugh.

"Wait you're serious?" I asked. They both nodded. "Tweet it." I told them. They both shrugged and pulled out there phones. "Are you seeing this. Lauren!" I said with my mouth open. "They're dead ass about to do this!!!" Lauren nodded. "Dinah calm down." Lauren told me and I did a fake pout.

"#NormallyIsReal" Ally and Mani said aloud as they tweeted it. "Done." They said in unison. After I was done freaking out. We all settled and watched to movie. Camzi sat on my lap for half of it and played with the ends of my hair, trying to braid it. I laughed at it.

Nothing really eventful happened today. We watched movies, ate food, Normally came out, mentions are blowing up, and we watched more movies. "Goodnight!" Lauren called as she carried Camzi to her room. "Goodnight!" Everyone called back.

I went into my room and Ally and Normani went into Ally's. "Goodnight! #NormallyFeels" I tweeted right before I plugged my phone in and fell asleep.

A/N
Short chapter, I know. I don't think you guys are ready for what's about to happen. 🙈🙊 Also. HOLY SHIT I'M SO FUCKING SHOOK OMG!!!! SENSITIVE SLAYED ME OMGGGG