Chapter 3: I've been thinking bout ways that i wanna hold you close

Ally POV

Lauren and Mila were sleeping so that left the rest of us to get dinner ready since it was getting late. We were getting Thai takeout, it's a lazy day and no one felt like cooking.

We were sitting on the downstairs talking and waiting on the food when we heard Mila scream. We all looked at each other then took off upstairs to Lauren's room.

Lauren POV

I had woke up about 10 minutes ago and was on my phone laying next to Camz when She screamed in her sleep. I quickly turned to her and pulled her onto my lap. She jolted awake and started crying into my arms. "Shhh.. You're okay.. You're okay.." She shook her head. "I've got you baby.."

I wrapped the blanket around her and wiped her tears with my thumb as everyone came rushing in asking if she was okay. I nodded, "She had a bad dream.. She's gonna be okay."

I turned to Camz and lifted her chin up so I was looking her in her beautiful eyes. I wiped her tears, "You're gonna be okay baby, I promise.." I kissed her forehead then let her rest her head back on my chest. Everyone came and sat down on the bed beside us. I ran my fingers through her hair and her sobs stopped as she wrapped her arms around and fell asleep.

"You're so sweet Lauren." Ally said. "What else would I do let her be scared and upset. I can't even not cuddle her even if I think she's upset. I always want to be there for her. I never want her to think she can't come to me or that I won't be there for her when she needs me.. That's my biggest fear.."

I looked down at her and kissed her forehead and pulled her closer to me. "She knows you love her Hun. She talks to me about it all the time, about how much she loves you." Dinah said rubbing my back. I smiled a little. "I just don't want anything to happen to her guys. I don't know what I would do.. I have to protect her no matter what.. I love her."

A few tears fell from my eyes and I pulled Camila as close to me as I could. Normani got infront of me and wiped my tears. "She's gonna be alright.. And protect her from what?" Normani asked concerned. I took a deep breath and tried to hold back tears. "H..herself.."

I held onto Camila and sobbed. Just the thought that she harms herself and that I can't protect her from herself 24/7 sunk in and I broke. Camila held onto me in her sleep then tightened her grip on me then sat up and looked me in the eyes.

"Babe.. What's wrong?" She asked wiping my tears and giving me a quick kiss. She turned to everyone. "Can you guys Um..maybe give us a minute..? Please..?" She asked nervously. They all nodded then shut the door behind them.

Camila POV

I heard someone crying. Could it be Lauren??? I held onto her and then I heard her start sobbing and I sat up and looked at her. She had tears running down her face and tears in her eyes. Omg..

"Babe.. What's wrong..?" I asked her before away wiping her tears and giving her a kiss. I turned around and looked at the girls.. "Can you guys um.. Maybe give us a minute..? Please..?" I asked really nervously, scared of upsetting them. They just nodded understandingly and walked out shutting the door behind them.

I turned back to Lauren and looked her in her eyes. "Babe.. Please tell me what's wrong." I asked her. "I'm just worried baby." "About what..." "I'm just worried about you.. I feel like i don't do enough and that I can't protect you from yourself as much as I want to.." I felt so bad.

"Babe.. You do a perfect job. You're always there for me when I need you and you go above and beyond to make sure that I'm okay. I love you so much babe, and you're amazing okay?" She smiled and hugged me really tight. "I love you too buuuut..Hold on baby." She said getting up.

I went to say, "I wanna come." But she put a finger over my mouth and opened the door really fast and everyone fell flat on their faces. Lauren busted out laughing and so did I. "Really... I told you that she would find out. Mani pay up." Dinah said. "Ughhh." Normani said handing Dinah $20.

Everyone laughed and we decided to watch movies together in the movie room and just hang out all day and that's exactly what we did.