Chapter 5: I said i loved you..

Lauren POV

We'd all got back to our house and watched movies for a good few hours and Camzi stayed curled up on my lap the whole time then my phone started ringing. It was Management. I answered.

Lauren:
Hello, is everything alright?

Management:
Yes, but you guys have an interview at 8 I'll text you the address and the other information. Tell the girls and you all have to be there an hour early.

Lauren:
Okay..

Management:
And yes I'm aware of Camila's state right now.. This is the last interview for a while and then you guys are going to go on a break until she improves. Health comes first remember.

Lauren:
Yes sir, thank you so much.

Management:
Bye Lauren.

Lauren:
Bye

"Who was that?" Ally asked. "Management, we have an interview at 8.. But we have to be there at 7.. Which meant we have to be ready by 6 cause it's an hour away so we have to start getting ready at 4:30.." I rambled because of my current state of anxiety.

I was going to continue. "Shh.. Lo.. Calm down. It's gonna be okay we'll figure something out. We always do." Normani said comforting me. "Thank you.." I said sighing, looking down at Camzi. "No problem." She said.

"We should probably start trying to get her out of her headspace right before the interview because I don't know how long she'll be able to stay as Camz without slipping." Demi said. I nodded, "good idea."

We all made and ate lunch and watched some more movies and Camzi started moving around in her sleep around 2:30..3:00ish. She started whimpering in her sleep. "M..mo..Lolo.." She cried still sleeping. Did she just almost call me mommy..

I wish I could say it bothered me. But it really didn't, I didn't mind. She was too vulnerable for anything she did to bother me at all. I cradled her and held her close to me like I would if she was a little kid. "Shhh.. Lolo's here."

She put her hand on my cheek gently and caressed my face, I positioned her so her head rested on my chest and she gently left her hand on my cheek. I didn't mind though. I smiled a little looking down at her and she smiled in her sleep.

"Aweeee.." Dinah said smiling. "That's so cute." Ally cooed. "I'm gonna wake her up cause I want her to eat something before we leave since she slept through lunch. I don't know if I'll be waking up Camz or Camzi.." I said. I caressed her soft skin. "Sweetie wake up." I said giving her an Eskimo kiss.

She tossed and turned in her sleep and started whimpering again. "Sweetie.. You're okay. You're dreaming.. You can wake up." She clung to me before opening her eyes and crying "M..mommy..." She koala beared me cried.

Everyone looked up shocked that she'd called me mommy. "Are you okay with that?" Demi said making sure I was alright. I nodded then carried Camzi out of the room to calm her down. It was 4:00 when I'd gotten her calm and she had a snack.

"Demi are you coming with us?" Mani asked. She nodded. "I'm gonna be there in case something happens and Camzi is the only one who can get off set if she slips." Demi said. "Thank you so much Dems." I said. She smiled cheekily and I laughed a little and so did Camzi, it really was adorable.

We all decided that we needed to start getting ready and split up, Demi was gonna borrow something of Normani's meanwhile I was carrying Camzi on my hip and going through her closet trying to find her something to wear.

Camzi started sucking her thumb. I slowly pulled her thumb out of her mouth. She gave me a pleading look and buried her face in my shoulder and stuck her thumb back in her mouth. I let out a sympathetic sigh for the poor girl and continued looking through her closet for something that Camzi would be comfortable in but something that Would be appropriate for Camz .