Manaconda by: Cari Quinn & Taryn Elliott

Manaconda is the first book in the Hammered Series but can be read as a standalone.

Manaconda is about Hunter Jordan, the lead singer of Hammered, who's man junk was ultimately named "Manaconda" by the Rolling Stone...on the front cover of their magazine. Still to this day he, nor his man junk, has not lived it down. Everything after the article becomes shaded grey, that is until Kennedy McManus.

Kennedy McManus is the band's new PR. She is determined to keep her relationship with Hunter professional but she didn't count on her being smitten with him and him returning her feelings. The chemistry between them is so highly combustable. However, Hunter wants more than a one-night-stand and Kennedy doesn't do relationships...but they can't seem to keep their hands off each other.

Manaconda is as fun and enjoyable as it sounds. The plot was delightful, the writing was intriguing, and the characters were likeable (except for Hunter's ex). Speaking of characters, Hunter is honest-which was nice to read-, sexy, and just plain old fun. What makes a man even more sexy? When he cares about animals (that's right ladies he is an animal rights activist). Seriously, he is an amazing character to read and is easily likeable. Now for Kennedy. Kennedy was an amazing character as well. She was hardworking, determined, and strong -everything I enjoy and wish every female character had.

One thing that slightly bothered my was that Hunter and Kennedy seemed to be instantly lust filled for one another. It didn't bother me that much to deduct anything. In a way it did bother me but it also seemed rather real.

In the end, this is definitely a novel that you should check out today (especially if you enjoy new adult romance).

Rating:

★★★★★

Summary from Goodreads:

My name is Hunter Jordan, lead singer of Hammered and no, I didn't name my cock Manaconda.

Rolling Stone did.

On the front cover of their damn magazine.

I still haven't lived it down. And now our record label wants to maximize the frenzy.

So, I have a brand new PR person–Kennedy McManus.

And she's making me insane.

I don't know whether to ignore her, yell at her, or push her up against the wall and kiss her smart mouth shut.

BEYOND OBLIVION - A Rockstar Romance full of sexy fun set within the world of our Lost in Oblivion series! You never know who you'll see show up in the books.

Special Thanks:

ARC was kindly provided by publisher, Rainbow Rage Publishing, via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review. Thank you.

About The Authors:

USA Today bestselling author Cari Quinn wrote her first story—a bible parable—in 2nd grade, much to the delight of the nuns at her Catholic school. Once she saw the warm reception that first tale garnered, she was hooked. Now she gets to pen sexy romances for a living and routinely counts her lucky stars. When she's not scribbling furiously, she can usually be found watching men's college basketball, playing her music way too loud or causing trouble. Sometimes simultaneously.

The only thing she loves more than writing is hearing from readers! Visit Cari at www.cariquinn.com

com

Taryn Elliott is a USA Today Bestselling Author of contemporary romance that has made it her mission in life to get as many rockstar stories out of her head and onto the page as possible. She never knew that her fascination with everything music could be translated into the perfect way to make a living. And with that wide-open playground she gets to mix in tattoo artists, winery entrepreneurs, book owners, billionaires and anything else she can think of.

She comes from upstate NY and grew up with parents who passed on their love of television and movies, so writing stories seemed like a natural progression. She falls in love with every hero as she writes him and there's always an eclectic soundtrack to match.

She loves to hear from her readers and is on most social media platforms. You can find all her links at http://tarynelliott.com or email her at taryn(at)tarynelliott.com.

com