It's In His Kiss by: Eve Devon

It's In His Kiss is a hilariously romantic novel that will sweep you off your feet.

It's In His Kiss is about Sephy King and Luke Jackson's relationship between one another and their daily lives. Sephy King and Luke Jackson are best friends. She is trying to make her new lingerie business a success but her photos for the launch party are disastrous. Luke is willing to help her strip everything off, model sexy underwear and take some photos. But when suddenly things start to heat up, Sephy suddenly wishes that they were in bedroom alone.

In return to helping Sephy, Luke asks that she poses as his fake fiancée to get his parents off his back. It's risky but she is sure she can pull it off.....until he kisses her.

Luke Jackson has to be one of the best book boyfriends I have ever read. He was so patient, loving, caring, and so bloody hot! All of the characters felt so realistically flawed and had family issues (Sephy with her ex and her daughter who needs a male role model in her life & Luke with her issues with his parents). I adored every moment that existed within this novel and look forward to reading more of Eve Devon's work.

Expected Publication:

April 21st 2016

Rating:

★★★★

Summary from Goodreads:

Who do you turn to when things go wrong?

Your best friend. Obviously.

Sephy King's worked flat-out to make her new lingerie business a success, only there's a tiny snag – the marketing photos for the launch party are a disaster.

Luke Jackson will help her, won't he? They just need to strip off, model gorgeous, sexy underwear together and take more photos! So what if the stunning body he's been hiding makes Sephy's eyes pop out? And when he holds her, she suddenly wishes they were in her bedroom...alone? He's her best friend.

Then Luke asks Sephy for a return favour: to pose as his fake fiancée to get his parents temporarily off his back. It's a risky strategy – but she's sure she can pull it off.

Until he kisses her...

Special Thanks:

ARC was kindly provided by publisher, Harper Impulse, via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review. Thank you.

About The Author:

Eve Devon writes sexy heroes, sassy heroines & happy ever afters...

Growing up in locations like Botswana and Venezuela gave Eve Devon a taste for adventure; her love for romances began when her mother shoved one into her hands in a desperate attempt to keep her quiet during TV coverage of the Wimbledon tennis finals!

When Eve wasn't consuming books by the bucketload, she could be found pretending to be a damsel in distress or running around solving mysteries and writing down her adventures. As a teenager, Eve wrote countless episodes of TV detective dramas so the hero and heroine would end up together every week. As an adult, still hooked on romance and mysteries, she worked in a library to conveniently continue consuming books by the bucketload, until realizing she was destined to write contemporary romance and romantic suspense herself.