Heavy Wears The Crown by: R.A. Franco

Heavy Wears The Crown by R.A. Franco (a.k.a. @ObsceneIrrationality)

Published on Wattpad

Genres: New Adult, Romance, Contemporary,

Pages: 382

Format: eARC

Source: Author in exchange for an honest review.

Summary from Wattpad:

Lead singer for the band Heavy Wears the Crown, Nolan Doufer always gets his way. I mean, what hot, lead singer and guitarist, a list celebrity doesn't?

-------------

Carter Reid wants hard and works harder. That is what the Reid family does after all. When she decides she wants to do something, she works hard and she does it.

--------------

With girls crawling on their knees begging to be with him, band members he could give two shits about, and an unhealthy amount of wealth at his fingertips "cares" and "worries" aren't exactly Nolan's "thing"

-------------

Perfection. Everything has a time, and a place, there is a natural balance that she always works to keep. Being late, or messy, well that simply won't do. Not for Carter.

-------------

So a few places get trashed when he's involved, maybe the rest of the band won't even stay in the same hotel as him, some hearts might get broken. Whatever.

-------------

"Overqualified" is that word Carter keeps hearing at job interviews before she gets rejected.

-------------

His manager deciding he needs an "assistant" aka, a babysitter, is certainly not a part of Nolan getting everything he wants.

-------------

They call him "difficult" but there are quite a few other choice words that come to her mind...

-------------

If Nolan is going to have a "babysitter" he's sure as hell going to have to have some fun with it. Carter Reid thinks she can handle him? Ha, let the games begin.

------------

One spoiled rockstar thinking he's got the world at his fingertips wasn't exactly her dream job but once a Reid starts something, they don't quit...

-------------

Fun, intense, cruel, call it what you will, Nolan has way worse things planned for Carter than a little "babysitting" gig typically offers.

Welcome to the team Dollface.

Review:

Wow, wow, wow, wow, WOW! I don't even know how to adequately put to words what I am feeling after reading Heavy Wears The Crown. I knew that this novel was bound to be amazing given the fact that I have previously read some of R.A. Franco's work (including, but not limited to, When The Sun Goes Down, Chasing Stars, and After Hours). However, I didn't realize how profoundly unique this novel this.