Tall, Dark & Deadly by: Kharma Kelley

Tall, Dark & Deadly is a standalone paranormal romance novel that will leave you wanting more.

Tall, Dark & Deadly is about Chloë Hunter, a woman that can not seem to stay out of trouble. However, she is really to change her dark past after being incarcerated by The Bureau for running amok for a century with a gang of vampyres (plus terrorizing humanity), but The Bureau would rather see her roast at a wooden stake. Luckily for her Ethan Raines, her new boss and a Vampyre, has other plans. 

Finding her hybrid blood and sexy street prowess too irresistible to pass up, Ethan requests The Bureau to release her into his custody. Her debt to society is to punish other supernaturals that break the law. However, when Chloe's old gang lets her in on a plot to unlock a mysterious box of woe, she is forced to make a decision. One that threatens the trust of a man that has not only given her a second chance on life but also on love. 

Where do I begin? This novel has to be one of my favourite books (about Vampires/Vampyres) on Wattpad. It is both unique and delightful to read. The plot, characters, and storyline is truly captivating and left me hooked. Kharma Kelley is able to capture the characters (especially Chloë and Ethan) and bring them to life in a way that is both entertaining and humorous. Definitely a must read!

If you haven't checked Kharma Kelley's novel Tall, Dark & Deadly (Paranormal Romance) yet be sure to do so today. 

Reviewed Chapters: 1-8

Rating:

★★★★

Summary from Wattpad:

Chloe Hunter can't seem to stay out of trouble. Incarcerated by The Bureau after running amok for a century with a gang of vampyres, grifting and terrorizing humanity, she's ready to make up for her dark and naughty past. Luckily, when The Bureau would rather see her at the end of a wooden stake, in comes her new straight-laced boss, Ethan Raines who's got other plans. An enigmatic Vampyre who finds her hybrid blood and sexy street prowess too irresistible to pass up, Ethan requests The Bureau to release her into his custody. Her debt to society is to punish other supernaturals who break the law and cut them down. When Chloe's old gang involves her in a plot to unlock a mysterious box of woe, she's forced to make some hard choices that threaten to betray the trust of the man who's given her a second chance at life and love. #adc #adultromance

About The Author:

Hello Writers/Readers,

I have been enamored with all things that go "bump in the night" for who knows how long. Finding humanity and beauty in some of the most seemingly unconventional places is part of the romantic psyche to me. I enjoy reading other fantasy novels and writing in my spare time. I have a lot of projects on my plate and want to create interesting characters for readers.

There's something intriguing about strong women finding love in all the "wrong" places in the world of fantasy. Of angels, demons, ghosts, wolves and your occasional blood sucker, all these paranormal metaphors are catalysts of what humans are and crave most...that we're all different, beautiful and a little bit weird--and just want someone to love us for what we are.

My influences are Sherrilyn Kenyon, Gena Showalter, Kresley Cole and the late great author, L.A. Banks.

I will aim to update my work at least once a week, so please follow for updates. My FB page is: https://www.facebook.com/authorkharmakelley/

I do accept reading requests and I will let you know if I have time. I write humor, romance and urban fantasy, so if you're interested in such genres I would appreciate a read for feedback as well.

Happy Reading and thanks for visiting!

#ADC #afterdark #paranormalromance #humor #adc