Imperfect Love by: Isabella White

Imperfect Love is the first book in the 4ever Series.

Imperfect Love is revolves around Holly Scallanger, a 24 year old with everything a girl could want...that is until she catches her fiancé in bed with her worst nightmare - Fonna Sinclair - a week before her wedding. Attempting to recover from everything, Holly swears off men, which is pretty hard since meeting Jake 'Hooligan' Peters is not a part of her plan. Jake Peters, a med student, sweeps Holly off her feet - and away from her past - and shows her bright future. That is until she ends up pregnant with Jake's baby just as he is beginning his internship at P&E, his family's hospital.

Will this love be the happily-ever-after she has always craved? Or, will her heart be betrayed all over again?

I really don't know what to say without spoiling the novel but I will try. The story starts with Holly, the heroine of the novel, finding out her fiancé was cheating on her again. Instead of falling for his apologies and promises, like she did before, she broke things off with him. After packing all her things, she stays with her best friend Bernie. After Holly had some time to mourn her relationship, Bernie and her husband, Leo, decide to take Holly camping with them. It is ultimately there that Holly will meet Jake. Tall, sexy, green eyed Jake. They instantly become attracted to one another and know they will be seeing more of each other before the night is over.

The novel seemed to sweet and romantic, and Jake was like every girl's dream of the perfect boyfriend. The humour within the novel made it even more of a light and airy read. But then out of nowhere this book ripped me apart. The last 30% of the book left me crying and despising the fact that this perfectly amazing novel had left me like this. Despite the anger and sadness, I pushed on. There is no cliffhanger but this novel will make you want to know what is going to happen to the characters from this novel. Seriously I can not wait to pick up the sequel.

I recommend this novel to you all. Seriously pick it up and read it today.

Rating:

★★★★

Summary from Goodreads:

At 24 years old, Holly Scallanger has the perfect life. Everything a girl could want; a beautiful man, a stunning home, as well as being in the midst of preparing for the wedding of her dreams. This all vanishes the night she catches her fiancé, Brandon Morgan, in bed with her worst nightmare, Donna Sinclair, just a week before Holly is set to walk down the aisle.

Attempting to recover from his betrayal, Holly swears off the affections of men in order to pick up the pieces of her crumbling life. Unfortunately, meeting Jake 'Hooligan' Peters is not part of her plan. The tall, dark-haired and handsome as hell med student, sweeps Holly away from the pain of her past and reveals to her the bright future that lays ahead. That is, until she falls pregnant just as Jake begins his internship at P&E; his family's hospital.

Will this love at first sight lead her to the fairytale she has always craved? Or, will she fall victim to a betrayal of the heart yet again?

Special Thanks:

ARC was kindly provided by publisher, Fire Quill Publishing, via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review. Thank you.

About The Author:

Adrienne Woods was born and raised in South Africa, where she reside with her husband and two beautiful little girls till this day.

Adrienne is very passionate about her writing and her first novel Firebolt will be released the 20th November 2013. It's the first part of a four part series called The Dragonian Series. She is planning to get the second part out next year same time.

When Adrienne not writing, she loves to read and review other upcomming authors on my blog. She is a host with a virtual tour company and is soon going to start reviewing for GMTA Publishers, who also will be publishing her series.

Adrienne love, love, loves her family, and wouldn't have been able to do any of this without their support.