60 Seconds to Run by: Lucy Bazil

60 Seconds to Run is a standalone werewolf romance novel and Lucy Bazil's debut novel.

60 Seconds to Run is mainly revolves around Eleanor Burns, an 18 year old she-wolf. When a person turns 18 years old, they must participate in the Running...however, Eleanor never wanted to go. But what if things changed? What happens when she does attend the Running?A game where males chase their desired mates into the woods after the she-wolves get a 60 second head start.

Can Eleanor escape past the borders, or will she be taken...

Don't let the cover fool you, this novel is one you definitely must read! I truly enjoy reading a werewolf novel that is different - yes, I know who the romance interest is; yes, I know that the "concept" itself has been used before however Lucy Bazil brings a different take to the whole concept. For the Running, a female she-wolf has  to be in a cage - marked with a number, the number ultimately depends on how pretty your pack believes you to be. This is definitely a new take to a werewolf romance that seems so refreshing, surprising, and delightful to read.

The only negative thing I could possibly say about this novel is that I would like to see Eleanor's and Tiberius' relationship develop beyond the point of physical attraction. I want to read about how they might "feel a connection", their interests, and lastly what makes them each "love" the other person without mostly featuring something physical (i.e. eyes, ears, mouth, nose, face, body, "something special"). 

Besides that, this is a novel every Wattpad reader and werewolf fan should pick up and start reading today. 

Reviewed Chapters: 1-13

Rating:

★★★★

Summary from Wattpad:

What if a wolf howls to the moon because he is in love, and knows he will never be able to be with her?

~~~~~~~~~~

Eleanor Burns, a 18 year old she-Wolf, never wanted to go to the Running.

But what happens when she does?

A game where males chase their desired mates into the woods after the she-wolves get a 60 second head start.

Can she escape past the borders, or will she be taken...

About The Author:

Que tal, my sexy people!

"Lucy is my name, having a dirty mind is my game!"

I was born on Oct. 16. When this day come, you may say happy birthday :)

I'm a proud mix of Latina, Jamaican, and a little bit of Haitian.

If your wondering, yes that's me on my profile pic. I know, I'm on point right? *Flips hair over shoulder, and totally fails.*

Anyways *Spits hair out of my mouth* I'm goofy, loud, and outgoing. Also, I can be a little bitchy, so watch out.✋

I'm a total tomboy with 10% of girly in me. I'm the girl you'll either find with the jocks, playing sports⚽ or with my squad, goofing off.

I have a very, VERY dirty mind. Blame my crazy family. DIRTY MINDS UNITE

➡ I'm currently not taking book requests.

➡ I take book cover requests.

➡ I take book trailer requests.

➡ If you have any questions for me, message me. I love to make new friends, so don't be shy.

I guess that's it for now. (Awkward silence)

Oh yeah, don't mind raping the follow button.✔

-Adíos Amigos!