Invision by: Sherrilyn Kenyon

Invision is the seventh book in the Chronicles of Nick series.

Invision mainly revolves around Nick Gautier, who was born to bring about the end of the world.

Determined to thwart his destiny and get into a good college, to be more than his genetics and prophecy foretells. One thing is sure, no one is going to tell him who he is or how to live his life...especially the Fates of the Universe.

However, now that he and his team of ancient gods and demonds have claimed the Eye of Ananke, he sees the missteps of the future and has to battle demons far more deadly than any he has ever battled before. With Nick's arch nemesis back and determined to reclaim his rightful place as the harbinger for Armageddon, even if it means killing Nick and everyone he loves. Nick must face his nemesis and fight once more for the safety and protection of everyone he loves.

Invision is such a action packed filled novel. Throughout the novel we see flashbacks and flashforwards about Nick and the people in his life. Speaking of Nick, he was such a fun and hilariously sarcastic character to read. The other characters were also awesome to read (especially when we get to see their kids in the future). The plot is fantastic, the characters are fun, and the writing is delightful.

The only issue I had with the novel was that since there were so many characters, at times, I felt confused. Besides that, this novel is such an amazing read.

Rating:

★★★★

Summary from Goodreads:

Think your life is complicated and confusing? Nick Gautier was born to bring about the end of the world...It's not easy being the heir of a demon overlord.

But Nick is determined to thwart his destiny and get into a good college. To be more than his genetics and prophecy foretell. No one is ever going to tell this stubborn Cajun who and what he really is. Or how to live his life.

Not even the Fates of the Universe. But now that he and his team of ancient gods and demons have claimed the Eye of Ananke and he sees the missteps of the future, he has to battle the demons within that are far deadlier and more treacherous than any he's battled before. All the while his arch nemesis is back and determined to reclaim his place as the harbinger for Armageddon. Even if it means killing Nick and barbecuing everyone he loves to do so.

Special Thanks:

A finished copy was kindly provided by publisher, St. Martin's Griffin, in exchange for an honest review. Thank you.

About The Author:

New York Times and international bestselling author Sherrilyn Kenyon is a regular at the #1 spot. This extraordinary bestseller continues to top every genre in which she writes. With more than 40 million copies of her books in print in more than one hundred countries, her current series include The Dark-Hunters, The League, and Chronicles of Nick. Her Chronicles of Nick and Dark-Hunter series are soon to be major motion pictures.

Want a chance to win a hardcover copy of Invision?

https://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/919c4f0c8/