(400): Need Some Help? (Older Hiro)//Happy 400th, my friends. ♡

Four. Hundred. One. Shots.

I don't even know what to say about that other than thank you. Thank you all for sticking with me during this. Who would've guessed that a fifteen year old girl with so much happening in her life would suddenly write to make herself feel better? I don't know if any of you current readers have been around since the beginning, but either way, thank you. Thank you for voting, for commenting, for sharing these stories that mean so much to me with your friends, for creating fan art of me, for involving me in your stories, for shipping me with Freddie (lol), for sending me messages that say you're praying for me, for telling me your life stories and how these have helped you, and for always being there to support me.

I love you all more than you'll ever know. You guys mean a lot to me, and although I try not to get super lovey-dovey with y'all, I can't help it.♡♡

So this is super different and super special. It's obviously not going to be completely accurate - so PLEASE be polite and respectful. This took a lot of time and I really tried to make this work as well as possible!

THIS IS A Marvel Comics AU - NOT ALL NAMES, DETAILS, ETC ARE ADDED BECAUSE IT'S JUST A ONE SHOT. IT'S NOT COMPLETELY ACCURATE. I ALREADY KNOW. THANKS.

-

Saving the city wasn't a big deal in his eyes. He saw it as nothing but fun. None of the villains or criminals were particularly brilliant, and that made it even better. Everytime he soared in that sky on top of Baymax, a mission in progress, his friends surrounding him, he felt complete and happy.

Still, nothing prepared him for the newest villain in San Fransokyo. Hiro had heard about him, sure. He had heard all kinds of stories from Fred and his comics. This villain was ruthless. Cold, heartbroken, letting his anger fuel his actions, he would stop at nothing until he ruled the world.

And this happened to put you in danger.

You weren't one to respect villains, and that made Hiro happy enough. You two had been together since he was sixteen, when he brought you into the team after he asked you out. Now he was eighteen and head over heels in love with you.

He must've known that.

He took you on his first night in the city. He held that scepter up to your chest and watched with an evil grin as your eyes turned ice blue and your body became rigid as ice.