(408): I Know (Fred)

Okay guys but just imagine me & Freddie but him dressed as Han Solo and me as Princess Leia because I'M OBSESSED WITH STAR WARS K

this one shot actually has nothing to do with Star Wars but I thought of "I love you, I know" and it sounded so cute. Maybe I'll make some Star Wars /themed/ bh6 one shots in the future.

-
Fred's eyes scan the set of rings sitting on the glass in front of him. "Um..."

"Mr. Lee, this one is a gold ring, with one sapphire at the center of diamond cluster. I'm sure it will look beautiful on the hand of your future bride."

"Yeah, I-I don't know." Fred scratches the top of his head and looks over at Heathcliffe. "Which do you think she'd like?"

"Why, Master Frederick, you know her better than I do." Fred nods and frowns a bit. Heathcliffe smiles encouragingly and steps forward, his hand falling on Fred's shoulder. "Which of these makes you think of her?"

Fred looks back over at the jewelry. "How is one of these supposed to make me think of ___?"

"Just listen." Heathcliffe starts forward. "Her favorite color, gem, does she like simple, you could even get something carved inside--"

"Oh, okay, okay!" He nods and looks down at the selection. His eyes light up. "Carved inside? I know just what to get her."

-
He awkwardly knocked on your door, his stomach filled with butterflies.

'What if her dad opened the door? Oh man, he'd kill me!'

A sigh of relief escaped his lips when you opened the front door. You had your hair tied up in a ponytail and the same clothes on from school earlier. "Hi, Fred. What are you doing here?"

"I need to tell you something," the fourteen year old answered.

"Okay." You smiled. "So tell me."

He dragged a shaky breath into his lungs and mumbles quickly, "I really like you a lot."

Your smile didn't fade, but you looked down. "Yeah, I know."

"H-How did you know?"

"Most boys don't stare at me during math class or throw my tray away after lunch. Plus you're really nice, and not a lot of people are nice to me." A light pink blush hit your cheeks.

Fred smiled. "I like being nice to you."

You looked up at him, searching his icy blue eyes. "Thank you. I-I like you, too."

He grinned. "I know."

-
He grabs your hand as he walks up the hill. "Are you sure that you don't want me to carry you?" The cherry blossom tree at the top blocks out the sunshine. You shiver in the shadows, struggling to keep up.