(401): Easter Traditions (Sibling Hiro/Tadashi)

Happy early Easter! I'll be busy on Saturday and Sunday, so I thought that I should just get this out here before it was too late. Here's a Sibling Hiro/Tadashi to celebrate!

I went to go see Batman vs Superman today. I would be lying if I said that it was good. But I did take selfies so

ALSO (I hope some of you can forgive me

ALSO (I hope some of you can forgive me...)

I'm Team Iron Man

I'm Team Iron Man. ♡♡♡
-
"___, don't you think that Tadashi's a little too old for an easter basket?" your youngest brother, Hiro, asks. He stops the cart beside you as you look around at the shelf of chocolate bunnies. "He's almost twenty. And I'm almost fifteen! You can't keep doing this all of our lives."

You bend down and grab a couple of bunnies. "Yeah, yeah, whatever. Which do you think he'd like more this year... milk, dark, or white chocolate? Ooh, they have cookies and cream!"

Hiro rubs his face and groans. "___..."

"Hiro, do you want me to not get you free candy?" you ask in frustration.

"What? No, I love free candy!" he says. "I just think that we're getting a little old, that's all."

Tears prod at your eyes. The last thing you wanted to hear was that your baby brothers were growing up. Losing your parents when they were so young made you extremely protective of them. You gave them everything that you could. Getting jobs as soon as you turned fourteen, helping Aunt Cass out with making dinner, helping with the boy's homework, cleaning, being a mother when they needed it, and putting together baskets of candy on Easter.

It was a tradition that your Mom always carried on. You couldn't let that die with your parents, not ever.

You blink quickly and place the bunnies back on the shelf, choosing to grab the cookies and cream bunny instead. "I think he'll like this one."