(428): My Love (Fred)

LOOK AT MY FRED BEANIE

ISN'T IT SUPER CUTE

ISN'T IT SUPER CUTE

I LOVE IT AND I LOVE FREDDIE!!!!!!

Fred x Reader requested by TheOneForever386 --- I actually wrote this to the song My Love by Sia because that's my favorite song from the Twilight soundtracks.

And if some of you are somehow offended by the fact that yes, I like Twilight, please grow up. Don't decide that you like someone just because they like things or don't like things. Fun fact! I don't like Harry Potter. Fun fact! Someone on Wattpad once decided that they couldn't be my friend because of that.

If you're one of those people, please chill out. Thanks.

---
"Baymax, destroy."

In that moment, everything inside of you broke.

Not only is the shock of Yokai's identity still trapping you in a daze, but the words that just came out of Hiro's mouth just add to it.

You moved closer to your fiancé, Fred, on instinct. He immediately moved his arm to let you melt into the side of his suit. You could hear the gasps pf

"Hiro, no!" you whisper. He can't be a murderer. You never signed up for this to kill someone--- no matter what they did. You loved Tadashi as much as everyone else did; he was the first one to accept and give a positive response to Fred's proposal.

"Do it, Baymax!" Hiro shouts. "Destroy him!"

You gasp and step forward as Baymax moves up, his eyes red and his fist raised. What can you do? What can you do?

You look up into the yellow eye of your boyfriend's kaiju suit. "We have to stop him before he kills Callaghan!"

"___ is right," Fred says. "Come on!"

Everyone runs forward and tries to stop Baymax. You scream his name, desperately hoping that he'll respond and go back to normal. He doesn't. He pushes Honey Lemon, Go Go, and Wasabi away.

Finally, Fred lunges onto Baymax's arm and holds on tightly. The robot angrily tries to get him off. He grabs the back of Fred's suit and throws him angrily against the steel wall. You can see the metal bend against the force. Fred falls limply; his arms shaking as he tries to get up.

"Fred!" you scream loudly. You run forward. Baymax's eyes latch onto you and he raises his arm. You gasp as he swings it. The pain hits your back in waves; your feet leave the ground.

You pray for unconsciousness as you hit the hard ground on your back, but it never comes. You can't move and breathing is agonizing. Screams of pain bubble up into your throat, but none escape.

"___, no!" Fred yells. He scrambles to his feet and tears the top of his suit off. He rushes to your side and kneels down. "Please say something!"

You can't see him through the hair that's across your face. Fred brushes it away with his claw and gently removes your helmet. "Freddie..."

He nods. "Freddie's here, Freddie's here. He needs you to stay with him now. Can you do that?"

"It hurts," you whimper. "And I can't move. I can't move!"

His eyes fill with concern and he nods. "Okay, okay. I know. You'll be all right as long as you stay awake. Keep your eyes on me."

Your eyes droop. "I can't---"

"No, you have to!" Fred hurriedly shrugs out of his kaiju suit and leans over you. He cups your face. As he speaks, his voice breaks. "If you don't, you'll die. I can't lose you, babe. I can't."

He brushes his fingers through the roots of your hair and sucks in a shaky breath. "Do you remember... remember that comic I read to you last week? With the hero that had the ability to control fire? The hero was terrified of hurting his girlfriend, the only real person who was there for him. But she wasn't afraid. She was brave and loving and strong, and he would have done anything to protect her."

"I remember." You nod weakly.

"I never thought about it, but they remind me of us. The world threw evil guy after evil guy at them, but they never backed down. They stayed together all of their lives, and then one day, a monster came around that they weren't expecting. And it found that hero's girlfriend and it hurt her, and suddenly everything was broken because the hero couldn't keep his promise to protect her---"

"Fred," you say. Fred coughs down a sob and looks down. You've never seen him cry this hard, not since Tadashi. You shake your head. "Don't."

"And he would've given anything to keep her safe. He would've given it all up if it only meant that she wouldn't be hurt, but life doesn't work that way." He presses his fist against his mouth. "And I couldn't even help you! I should've--- but I couldn't, and now... you have every right to hate me."

"Stop," you mutter. "I don't hate you, I can't."

"It's all my fault," he breathes, dropping his head. "If you can't walk--- or ---- gosh---"

"I don't blame you. No matter what happens. Don't forget that I wanted to be a hero just as badly as you did. This is the price you have to pay. There's always this chance." You move your hand ontop of his and squeeze it. "If this is about you not wanting me if I can't move, I get it. I don't want to slow you down."

"No! No, I'll always be here, whether you slow us down or not. This isn't about me, it's about us. I decided that the moment I asked you to marry me. I want you always, babe. Always."

You close your eyes and smile. A wave of fatigue goes over you. "I'm glad."

"Wait," he says quickly. "You can't sleep! If you sleep, you die!"

"I'm so tired, Freddie," you whisper. It's true. You're so, so tired.

"No! No, remember that comic! Freddie can't lose you like that hero lost his ___. Please!" He grabs your shoulders tightly. "Please, babe. Please."

You're slipping into a sleep. No desire to climb out of it, either, just desire to rest.

"Honey Lemon! Get Baymax over here--- ___ needs help! Hurry!"

You can hear murmurs and yells and footsteps around you. Baymax scans you, apparently back to normal. Hiro is apologizing. It's okay, you want to say. You did it for Tadashi.

"___, babe," Fred croaks. "Don't leave me. You hear me? Don't leave me."

I won't.