♔ 7

Damien | September 22nd, 2013 | 11:51 AM

It's a slow rainy day today but that didn't stop Gabby's little energetic ass from getting up early and running around. Last night when they were about to leave a go home, Gabby started crying and complaining, begging to stay with me and I knew Reina was a little hesitant about it so I just invited them both to stay over. She agreed and that was the start of what Gabby deemed, "Family Fun Friendly Night."

We started the night off by traveling up to Wal-Mart and picking up pajamas and clothes for the two since they didn't bring any. From there we also bought hella snacks, movies and other shit to make the night right. Reina also advised me on what foods to buy for Gabby.

Once we got back to my place, I set them up in their rooms and then we went down to the entertainment room and watched all of Gabby's favorite movies - The Princess and the Frog, Despicable Me, Monsters Inc. and Hop. Reina ended up falling asleep halfway through so I carried her up to her room then returned back to Gabriella where we talked about all of her favorite things, school, what music she likes, people she doesn't like. She got some personality for a three year old. After Gabby was all talked out, she fell asleep too so I went back upstairs and tucked her in to her little princess bed. I took the quiet time as an opportunity to think.

From all of Reina and Gabby's talking, I've been pretty much caught up on Gabby's life however, it still doesn't make up for the fact that I wasn't here for these last four years to learn firsthand instead of from someone telling me. I really do regret all the foolish shit I did when ain't was eighteen because right now, I could've been a family man. I damn sure would've asked Reina to marry me and Gabby would've been happy all along. Now we're all broken, Gabby had to grow up with the disappointment of not having a father, Reina had to raise her by herself and I missed out on four years of great things. Damn I wish I could go back.

I ended up falling asleep on the couch and slept for six hours until my little girl found me and woke me up. We watched some TV for a little bit then decided to cook breakfast for Reina since she was still sleeping. I made all of her favorites -Belgian waffles, sausage, bacon, scrambled eggs and fresh cut fruit. Gabby helped set the table and said, "Daddy go wake up Mommy."

I kissed her forehead and said, "I'm on it babygirl." I headed to the guest room where Reina was tangled up in the covers. I heard her lightly snoring and chuckled, she was always a cute sleeper. I flipped up the sheets on the bottom and began tickling her feet. "Stop." She groaned. That lowkey turned me on 'cause she sounded sexy. I continued and she moved around trying to get away from me then she accidentally flung her leg up and kicked me in the head.

"Shit!" I yelled but not too loud, I didn't wanna startle Gabby. Reina instantly woke up and sat up. "Oh my God Damien, are you okay?"

I sat on the edge of the bed and rubbed me head, "Yeah I'll be fine."

She frowned then got up and climbed on my lap, inspecting the hit area. I took this opportunity to check out her newly grown assets. Four years had done her ass well. Reina was bad without a doubt and if she would've let me, I woulda tore that ass up. She rubbed the lump that had formed on my head and said, "I'm so sorry, Damien's got a booboo."

I frowned and fake cried, "Kiss it and make it feel better."

She laughed, "You're so trife." She kissed it gently and I inadvertently wrapped my hands around her waist. She looked down, "Um..."

I took them off, "Damn, my bad but uh... Gabby and I cooked you breakfast."

She got up off my lap and smiled, "Really?"

I nodded.

"I'm glad you guys are bonding and stuff."

"Yeah me too. She reminds me of myself - she's smart as hell."