♔ 12

Reina | October 4th, 2013 | 9:27 PM

Rafael ended up staying at the salon for the rest of the day with me, trying to cheer me up but I was beyond pissed. After he helped me close up the salon, we grabbed a bite to eat and then we parted ways. He really is a gentleman, staying with me and trying to calm me down. Any other nigga I knew would've got fed up and stopped caring but nope, not him.

After I left the diner, I ended up driving over to Chyenne's place because I knew Morgan would be there and I didn't wanna be alone- Gabby is spending the night with my parents so I'm by myself tonight. I used the spare key I had to Chy's house and entered. I heard laughter coming from the living room so I walked in there and saw that the whole crew was here, except for Damien-good.

"Hey Rei!" Morgan cheered.

"Hey guys." I slipped off my jacket and shoes then sat down on the couch next to Wes.

"Wassup mamas?" Chyenne asked while Leo kissed on her neck, those two were so cute.

"Nothing really..." I responded, running my hand through my hair.

"You look stressed the fuck out." Randall observed.

"I am nigga."

"Some ratchet ho come at you during work today?" Kidd laughed while trying playing with Morgan's toes.

"You could say that."

"Damn what happened? You're being all aloof and shit, something good must've happened." Leo said.

Just as I was about to tell them about what happened today, Damien walked in the room with three bags of Taco Bell. "Y'all niggas are greedy as fuck." He set the bags down on the table and then noticed me, "Oh whaddup Rei?" I mugged him for a quick second then lied my head in Wes' lap, I didn't have anything to say to Damien.

"Awkward." Morgan sung.

"Anyways... we didn't get you anything because you didn't reply to my text when I asked if you were coming over." Chy explained.

"That's alright, I just ate anyways."

"With your new man?" Damien mumbled.

"Yo, shut the fuck up."

"What did you just say?"

"You heard what I said Damien. I'm not playing around with you, your stupid ass actions have been pissing me off all fucking day."

"My actions? I haven't even seen you all damn day. The fuck are you talking about?"

"Tatiana came by my salon today."

"What?!" Everyone basically shouted at the same time.

"And?.."

"And she was going around acting dumb as fuck talking about how she's with you now and how I'm the last thing on your mind and all kinda of crazy shit."

"You're jealous." He snickered.

"You must be kidding me." I sat up and looked at him, "I'm jealous? No I'm concerned for you. Just the other day you're telling me that you wanna be with me then you turn around and get with that bitch. Like what's your damn problem?"

"I don't have no problem Reina, I told you I wanted to be with you and you said no so I moved on. I'm not gunna sit around and wait for you. You moved on so what's YOUR problem?"

"You seriously asked me just a week ago and you said you can't wait? Are you forreal? If anything waiting a while would be the least you could do, I sat around for two and a half years looking stupid as fuck waiting for you to wake up when before you got in your stupid ass coma, treated me like I was total shit. I know you said you changed but don't you think that's confusing for me? And then right after you say you change you go and get back with Tatiana? She's nothing good."