♕ 29

Reina | One and a half months later

"Mommy..." Gabby wobbled over to me.

"Yes baby?" I giggled watching her struggle to walk.

"I'm so so full!" She poked out her stomach and groaned. Together we had made tacos and since we didn't have the chance to eat breakfast, we were starving. It seemed as if Gabby ate her whole body weight and now, she was in full itis mode, and then some.

"I bet mamas." I picked her up and pushed her wild, curly black hair out of her face. "You know, you are the most beautiful girl in the world."

"I got it from my Mama." She joked.

"You are too much, little girl."

"What we doing today?"

"Well today..." I started as I walked through the house with my babygirl on my hip. "We're gunna go shopping, then go get decorations for Valentine's Day and then go for ice cream like you wanted and then Abuelo is going to come and get you so you can spend time with them because they miss you so much."

"I miss Mama and Abuelo too. I miss you the most."

"You do? But I'm right here." I kissed all over her face and she giggled.

"I mean when I'm at Daddy's house, I miss you so so much."

"I miss you more though."

"Why can't you live with us?"

"Because I like my house." It's always hard explaining the situation between Damien and I to our child but I'm trying not to sugarcoat anything, I like to be honest with her.

"Then we come back and live with you?"

I shook my head. "No Gab, Tatiana lives with y'all and me and we don't like each other."

"I don't like her either. She's crazy."

"Oh forreal? Has she done anything to you like touched you or yelled at you when you didn't do anything wrong?"

"No. She's just rude and she's always saying mean stuff about you and daddy and auntie Chy and everyone."

"Well don't pay attention to what she says. She's unhappy and unhappy people don't know how to say nice things."

"But why is she unhappy?"

I shrugged. "That I don't now mamas but I don't even care. All I care about is you and you're happy right?"

She grinned. "Yes because I'm with you."

"Well if you're happy, then I'm happy and that's all that matters boo."

After we both took a short nap, Gabby and I packed her an overnight bag and we went about the rest of our day, shopping and bonding and all of that good stuff. When we came back home, we ate our ice cream then just played around until the doorbell rang. I got up and opened the door and my father stood on the other side. "Hola Papi." I greated him.

"Wassup mija?" I gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek and giggled when Gabby ran and jumped on him. "Hi Abuelo!"

"Hello Miss Gabriella. You ready to hang out with me and Mama tonight?"

"Yes I'm so excited? What are we gunna do?" Gabby cheered and I smiled, watching my father put her coat and outerwear on her little self.

"Well that's a surprise babygirl. Now say goodbye to your mother then the real fun can start." I playfully slapped my father's arm then crouched down to where Gabby could speak to me on eye-level.