♔ 27

Reina

It's been about two weeks since the trial and everyone is still in outrage. Everybody believes that Tatiana bribed the judge or some shit and she probably did but of course, from what I heard, Damien is still defending her. I don't know what's up with him, he used to be the smartest nigga I knew but he's been acting so dumb lately, it's ridiculous. Like is her pussy that good that it's blinding him from reality? I just don't understand.

Life in general has been sad. I miss my baby so much. I never really realized how she was all that I had; it didn't matter if I lost any friends, if I got into an argument with my family or anything else, it kept me grounded knowing that Gabriella would always be there, I would always be there for her and now that I'm only legally allowed to see her six days a month, it's depressing. In addition to that, Rafael is leaving for Japan in less than a week and that's gunna kill me because he was the only one really keeping me sane so when he's gone, I don't know how I'm going to act. I feel like I'm so dependent on him and that's so not like me but it's just hard to let someone you deeply care for just go and you're not going to be with them.

I knocked on Rafael's front door and he opened it moments later. "Hey baby." He greeted me with a kiss.

"Hey." I sported a small smile then headed inside to his living room. He followed behind me. "How you doin'?"

"I'm okay."

"What chu do today?" He turned my body so I was facing him and put his arms around me.

"I cleaned the house and I went to the movies."

"By yourself?"

I nodded. "Everyone else was busy."

"You sure about that? 'Cause I got about five calls today from Tatiana and Morgan asking if I knew where you were."

I chewed my lip and sighed, "I just wanted to be alone."

"Baby you can't keep doing this... you can not keep pushing your people away."

"Rafael I'm not! I'm here with you. I'm not pushing you away."

"Baby I'm gon be gone in less than a week from now. You can't just hold on to me, your people miss you just as much as you miss Gabby. You can't just dip out on em."

"I won't... I'm not Rafael. I'd just rather spend the little amount of time we have left together. I'm so tired of hearing 'I'm sorry' from Chy or 'how are you feeling?' from someone else. Like I'm feeling fucking terrible, do you wanna hear more? No. So don't ask."

"You used to be different. When I first met you, you were all outgoing and shit and acted all crazy. Now you're an emotional recluse and I just don't know why." You don't know why? Haven't you seen all the crazy shit that's gone on?

"I-I've been stressed out Rafi."

"Bae, we all got stress but you can't let it get to you. Even though you've been avoiding Damien, you won't be able to first much longer. You're gunna learn how to deal with him and his girl for the sake of Little Bit. You gotta cheer up and return to ya old self."

"Alright fine Rafi, I'll change back to my old self."

"You just sayin' that to say it or you forreal?"

I sighed. "I'm forreal. I'm tired of being sad."

He leaned down and pecked my lips. "Good. I'm tired of seeing you so upset all the time. You gotta thug it out. Promise me you will."

"I promise baby." I put my arms around his neck and reached up on my tippy-toes to kiss him back. He instantly deepened the kiss, picking me up and wrapping my legs around his waist. "I got a surprise for you." He mumbled against my lips.