♔ 14

Damien | October 27th, 2013 | 3:28 PM

"Daddy is Mommy mad at you?" Gabby asked me as we made our way down an aisle in Toys R Us.

"Why you ask that Gab?" I haven't seen Reina in three weeks and I guess Gabriella was catching onto that.

"Because you haven't come over in forever and she doesn't talk about you no more."

"No more?"

"Nope. She used to talk about how before you went to that long sleep, you'd talk about how much you loved me but I couldn't remember that cause I was still in her tummy."

"What does Mommy talk about now?"

She shrugged, "Everything. She talks about Rafi a lot."

"Rafi? Who's that?"

"Mommy's friend. I think she likes him a lot, a lot. When he comes over and plays with me, he's so much fun and then he gives Mommy flowers and she gets so happy and she gives him kisses." So Reina didn't want Tatiana meeting Gabby but her nigga can be all up and through the house?

"Oh forreal?"

"Mhm. But I thought mommies and daddies are supposed to be married and love each other."

"Daddy made some mistakes baby girl, mistakes that I can't take back and your mommy hasn't really accepted my apology."

"What's a apology?"

"An apology is when you say sorry for something bad you did."

"What did you do?"

"I was mean to her and she hasn't forgiven me."

"Everyone needs a second chance." Damn my child is smart.

"I know baby girl, you wanna tell Mommy that for me?"

She giggled, "No daddy, stop being chicken and tell her yourself."

"Maybe I will."

"No do it! I want you to be friends again, then married again."

"Me and your mommy we're never married Gabby."

"Well you should be, it would make me happy."

"You know I'd give you the world if I could but I don't think that'll happen."

"Why not?"

"Daddy has a girlfriend?"

"Really? Who is she? Is she pretty?" My daughter bombarded me with an assload of questions and I laughed.

"Her name is Tatiana and she's very pretty?"

"Prettier than Mommy?"

"Nah, no ones as beautiful as your mommy."

"I know. Rafi says that all the time. But can I meet Tah-tee-ah-na?"

I still haven't brought Gabby around Tati even though Tatiana is practically begging my ass, I just didn't really wanna upset Reina more than I already have but since she got a new man, she probably won't even care. "Yeah babygirl, you'll meet her today."

***

Tatiana

TheBae: Baby, I'm bringing Gabby over in a few minutes, make sure you got some clothes on (;

I smiled at the text Damien sent me and actually followed his advice—not that I was naked for the sake of being naked but I had just gotten out of the shower. I dried off and lathered my body in lotion quickly before slipping on my underwear and throwing on a cozy pink oversized knit sweater and a pair of thick leggings. I scurried to the kitchen and started whipping up some food because I knew Damien would most likely be starving. His appetite never dies.