♔ 9

Reina | October 2nd, 2013 | 2:38 AM

Rafael definitely set up a great date for us. He picked me up in his Audi and we drove out to his house which was in a secluded part of the city. He made a bomb-ass dinner that consisted of Filet Mignon, stuffed mashed potatoes and asparagus, paired off with a nice red wine. Something about a nigga who eats his vegetables is just irresistible in my mind.

After dinner we ended up just vibing and talking and learning about each other. I basically told him my whole life story and I learned from him that his mother passed away from breast cancer at a young age so it's just been him, his brother and his father for the longest time. He also had leukemia when he was a child but he's been in remission for almost twelve years now.

I told him about my past including my now-awaken baby daddy. It was just great having an adult conversation with someone and not being judged because I am such a young mother with stereotypical baby-daddy drama.

Now we're watching Laugh At My Pain in his home theater, all cuddled up on the loveseat. I felt my eyes drooping low so I looked at my watch, "Damn it's late... I should get going."

"You want me to take you home?"

I nodded, "Yes please."

He playfully frowned and said, "But I don't want you to go."

I giggled, "Why not?"

He snuggled up closer to me and responded, "Because I've finally got some time with you and I don't want it to end so soon."

"I mean just because the date is ending doesn't mean that we are..."

"Whatchu tryna say?" He raised an eyebrow.

"We can go out again, if you'd like."

"Are you asking me out?" He dramatically gasped.

"Oh my God you play too much." I laughed.

"Shit... I play to win Reina."

"Oh really? What are you 'playing' for this time?"

"You." He mumbled in my ear and that was all it took for me to become instantly wet. His sexy ass voice in combination with my tipsiness had me feeling muy bueno. I shot him a small smile before I caressed his face in my hands and kissed him slowly. He pulled me into his lap, not disconnecting our lips and bit on my bottom lip, making me open my mouth and allowing him to slip his tongue in. I felt his growing erection push up against my bud which felt all too good. He unbuckled my belt and slipped his hand into my underwear but in an instant all that stopped when my phone began ringing. We froze and I mumbled, "timeout," on his lips before giggling and answering the phone.

"Hello?"

"Reina, I gotta ask you something." It was Damien.

"Yeah what's up?"

"I know you were gunna come through and pick up Gabby at ten tomorrow but a last-minute meeting came up that I can't miss so could you scoop her up at six?"

"Six AM?"

"Yeah."

"Um Damien, it's almost fucking three o'clock in the morning, how are you just telling me now?"

"I just got word on the meeting that's why and I wanted to ask you ASAP." That sounds mad sketchy and secondly, it's almost fucking three AM. He probably knew I was out on a date and wanted to interrupt.

"Oh my God... can't your parents pick her up? I'm honestly tired as fuck and I can't pick her up that early."

"They working tomorrow, leaving at seven AM."