♔ 13

Reina | October 5th, 2013 |10:28 AM

I woke up surrounded in a sea of beige-colored cashmere sheets. I smiled for a moment, realizing where I was but the happiness was instantly replaced with anger when I recalled what happened yesterday. However, I pushed those thoughts to the back of my mind as I got up from the bed and shuffled into the connecting bathroom; I was interested in Rafael now and my attention needed to be on him and not my stupid ass baby daddy and his trifling gold-digging hoe.

I spotted a ziploc bag with my name printed on it so I slid it open and read the little note that was inside.

Rei,
I figured I'd just put this shit together so you wouldn't have to go searching for it.
Come downstairs when you're ready ;)
-R

I smiled as I emptied the contents of the bag. Inside there was a new toothbrush, washcloth, towel, a white T-shirt and a gold pair of basketball shorts. I'm guessing the clothes are his.

I brushed my teeth then took a quick shower and changed into the provided clothes. I walked back into the room and took a look on my phone that was on the nightstand; I turned it off last night because I didn't want to talk to anyone so as soon as I turned it on, it was blowing up. I had eight missed calls—three both from Cheyenne and Morgan and two from Damien—and several texts.

ChyTown- Reina, I'm so fucking mad at that stupid shit Damien pulled last night, I'm gunna get Leo to beat his ass. I'm so sorry mamas.

Morgz- Reina, are you OK? Chy just started swinging on Damien & gave him saw a busted lip lmaoo. But forreal, he's such a stupid asshole & I know Tatiana is gunna play his ass out so karma will come to him babygirl. Feel better & I laaaav you, call me when you get a chance 

Wes- Even though D is my boy, that shit he pulled last night is foul & I'm pretty sure he knows that too. Shit, we all pretty much beat his ass last night. We don't tolerate that bullshit and he knows it. Let me know if he ever puts his hands on you again, I'll always protect you R.

It's the shit like that, that made me smile. Truthfully after I got over Damien, I had a little crush on Wes and I mean, who wouldn't?  He was fine as hell, smart and owned his own club. After he stopped selling, he enrolled on college and got his life together, I liked that about him. Nothing ever happened though, I was not trying to pursue those feelings because he was basically my "brother" and I never even knew if he liked me. But after Chy and Morgan, he is my closest friend, he's an amazing person.

Leo- Chyenne wanted me to murder someone tonight Reina lol. I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for the foolish shit he did, that ain't OK.

Randy- DAMN REI, yo little Latin ass got some spiciness on yo' tongue huh? Even though Damien's crazy ass pushed you, you slaughtered him with that mouth of yours.

KiddKidd  - Damien's my guy and all but,you're my little Reina so next time you see him in the streets, slap his ass down   YOU  DO  YOU  BABYBOO.

BabyDaddy- Reina I'm sorry for all that shit I said tonight, I just got annoyed when everyone was taking about Tatiana when I know she's changed. That doesn't give me the right to put my hands on you though, I did it out of anger, I wasn't thinking. I'm real sorry.

That was a wack ass apology. I shook it off then pranced downstairs into the living room where Rafi was sitting, watching TV. I walked right in front of him and planted a kiss on his cheek. He looked up at me and smiled,"Morning Love."

"Goodmorning Rafi." I smiled as he pulled me into his lap.

"You feeling better?" He asked.

"I guess, I just didn't expect shit to go this far... I feel like I hate him."