♔ 31

Just a few thoughts before the chapter begins.
if you couldn't read the last chapter, you probably have to remove the book from your library /reading list then add it again
◇ is it weird that I had last chapter typed up since like chapter 18?  I was planning for ish to go down >:)
◇ never have I seen more mixed comments on whether or not two characters should be together. I'm glad some of y'all still thought about the lingering feelings they had for each other but also about Rafael and all the crazy ish that has gone down.
◇ thank you bbys for reading, commenting and voting on this book because now this book's stats are all in bold red which is amazing!  I never thought this book would become this popular, I just thought it would be unique, a little different from other urban (is this even an urban book?) I've read on here. The first time I heard Beware it was just like 'Oh damn, I'm about to make a book out of this song!' and I did, and now that's what I think about every time I hear it.
◇ and to all my day one readers and awesome commenters (MillieVanilli, DesThePoet, catbat, kelia34, TeeGraham, CourtneyWilliams801, CissyItsMe, StoriesForYou_, Musicislifee, DopeUrbanFiction, Shirleeey305, keannamiller & many more) y'all are fucking awesome. Being so patient through my weeks of no updating and then still giving me awesome feedback, I really appreciate that. Thank you so much. Thank everyone who's reading this so much ♥
◇ This isn't the end of the book so relax lmao, I just wanted to address a few things (: Now onto the story...

Reina

It's been about a month since Damien and I have had sex and we've been avoiding each other like the plague; or at least I've been avoiding him. That morning when I woke up, I told him that I wasn't ready to be in a relationship with anyone, even him, and that I just needed space and time. I guess it's true, I still have love for him but I'm in love with someone else; someone who wouldn't put me through all the stress that Damien did, someone who isn't spiteful, someone named Rafael.

I feel so terrible for having sex with Damien because that's just giving everyone mixed emotions. I love Rafi with all of my heart but when he finds out that I had sex with my ex, it's going to hurt him and he's not gunna want to be with me. I don't really know what to do about Damien. I still have love for him but if we were to try and be together, we'd have time start fresh because there's really no other way we'd work out. I also wouldn't want Gabby to get her hopes up that he parents are going to be together if we happen to break up again.

Maybe I should just take a break from relationships because less relationships equal less problems. However, that might not be true according to this damn bombshell that my doctor just dropped on me. See, today is my birthday and on my birthday, the same thing happens every year; My parents pick up Gabby and they decorate their house because they're gunna throw a little party for me then I go to the doctor and get my thorough yearly checkup and after that I head to my parents, they throw my "surprise" party then I head home, get changed and then head out to the club and spend the rest of the night with my friends but I guess that's going to have to change and fast because...

"Can you repeat that again please?" I asked my doctor, Dr. Kelly for clarification.

He nodded. "You don't have any sexually transmitted diseases or infections but when your urine was tested, large amounts of hGC were detected meaning that you're pregnant."

"This is a joke right?" I couldn't believe this shit.

"No Miss White."

"Do you know how far along I am?"

He shook his head, "We can determine how far along you are after you answer a few questions."

"Okay but I don't understand, I'm on the shot, that's birth control, how am I pregnant?"